LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2013 Formula 1 Season Paddock

Old 03-17-2013, 12:35 AM   #382
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Entertaining race

Great finish for Alonso

Great strategy by Lotus with Kimi
Old 03-17-2013, 09:59 AM   #383
pequeno keeblero
El Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
El Taco Sucio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Entertaining race

Great finish for Alonso

Great strategy by Lotus with Kimi
I've gotta re-watch it to see where Kimi actually got the advantage. I somehow missed it. I thought Alonso had it but I'm good with Kimi taking it.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #384
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Taco Sucio View Post
I've gotta re-watch it to see where Kimi actually got the advantage. I somehow missed it. I thought Alonso had it but I'm good with Kimi taking it.
Alonso came into the pits to get new tires with Raikkonen approx 14 seconds behind , after coming out of the pits , Raikkonen was ahead

Alonso and Raikkonen were on different tire strategies
Old 03-17-2013, 10:51 AM   #385
pequeno keeblero
El Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Taco Sucio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
El Taco Sucio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alonso came into the pits to get new tires with Raikkonen approx 14 seconds behind , after coming out of the pits , Raikkonen was ahead

Alonso and Raikkonen were on different tire strategies
Yeah I lost count of the stops. Kimi did one less?
Old 03-17-2013, 10:55 AM   #386

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Taco Sucio View Post
Yeah I lost count of the stops. Kimi did one less?
Yep
Old 03-17-2013, 12:28 PM   #387
Augie is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0331
Augie's Tacoma Gallery
Just watched the race. Good job Kimi, awful start by Webber, must be because of that ugly purple on the side of the car. McLaren has work to do and it was good to see Force India up there. Good hard racing that was incident free.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #388
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Just watched the race, wife's 30th party was last night.

Awesome start for Ferarri, wow did they look fast! I'm stoked for Massa, he looked confident and fast. Kimi was crazy quick. Going to be a fun year if he can keep it up.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:01 PM   #389
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Just watched the race, wife's 30th party was last night.

Awesome start for Ferarri, wow did they look fast! I'm stoked for Massa, he looked confident and fast. Kimi was crazy quick. Going to be a fun year if he can keep it up.
x2

It was awesome seeing him drive right around Hamilton
Old 03-18-2013, 08:39 AM   #391
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Webber should spend every second between races practicing his starts. WTF. That cost him at least the podium. Again.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:46 AM   #392

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoalMedic View Post
Webber should spend every second between races practicing his starts. WTF. That cost him at least the podium. Again.
No testing allowed
Old 03-18-2013, 09:47 AM   #393
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Simulation. Make "vroom vroom" sounds. I don't care, just get some practice in! That's been Webber's downfall since I started watching F1.

Otherwise great race. Button didn't seem happy with the car at all. That guy could drive a square wheeled car and make it go fast. Seems McLaren is where Ferrari was this time last year.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:09 AM   #394

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Simulation. Make "vroom vroom" sounds. I don't care, just get some practice in! That's been Webber's downfall since I started watching F1.

Otherwise great race. Button didn't seem happy with the car at all. That guy could drive a square wheeled car and make it go fast. Seems McLaren is where Ferrari was this time last year.
The McLaren is 2 seconds off the pace
Old 03-18-2013, 07:31 PM   #395
Canes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: EAOS 83'
Canes58's Tacoma Gallery
I say McLaren catches up and Mr Button wins by the turd or fourth race.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:42 PM   #396

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes58 View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 03-18-2013, 07:46 PM   #397

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes58 View Post
http://www.planetf1.com/driver/3373/...-a-winning-car
Old 03-19-2013, 03:38 AM   #398
Augie is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0331
Augie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'm always surprised how a team like McLaren this year and Ferrari last year could get the development in the off season so wrong and a beverage manufacturer (Red Bull) gets it right.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:32 AM   #399

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie View Post
I'm always surprised how a team like McLaren this year and Ferrari last year could get the development in the off season so wrong and a beverage manufacturer (Red Bull) gets it right.
Ferrari's wind tunnel at Marranelo was fucked , they are rebuilding it to the tune of around $15 mil

Red bull has Adrian Newey and Renault , and incase you missed it , came in 3rd
Old 03-19-2013, 07:52 AM   #400
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ferrari's wind tunnel at Marranelo was fucked , they are rebuilding it to the tune of around $15 mil

Red bull has Adrian Newey and Renault , and incase you missed it , came in 3rd
Maranello

F1 n00b.