Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2013 Formula 1 Season Paddock

Old 05-17-2013, 11:38 AM   #641
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Is it national grumpy day in America today ?
Actually, it's national cherry cobbler day in the states.

Quote:
I knew it all along.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:39 AM   #642
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Is it a long weekend this weekend down there too ?
Old 05-17-2013, 11:41 AM   #643
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Is it a long weekend this weekend down there too ?
I don't know. I don't think so.

Try here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...-american.html
Old 05-17-2013, 07:26 PM   #645
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7fDr...layer_embedded
Old 05-23-2013, 10:37 AM   #647
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ujuL...layer_embedded
Old 05-25-2013, 02:17 PM   #648
Augie is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0331
Augie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow...very cool thing to do for fans. If I had heard of this earlier I would have made plans to attend the race.
OZ will you be in attendance?
Old 05-25-2013, 02:22 PM   #649
Augie is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0331
Augie's Tacoma Gallery
Patience will be a huge factor tomorrow in the race as the Merc's tires begin to wear and the Red Bulls try pass where there is little or no space to do so. This is the only race I'll get up at 4am to watch live. I love this track!
Old 05-25-2013, 09:40 PM   #650
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie View Post
Wow...very cool thing to do for fans. If I had heard of this earlier I would have made plans to attend the race.
OZ will you be in attendance?
Yes , I'll be there

The Open House is a Thursday tradition at the Montreal race , it was cancelled last year because of the douchebag protesters
Old 05-25-2013, 09:42 PM   #651

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie View Post
Patience will be a huge factor tomorrow in the race as the Merc's tires begin to wear and the Red Bulls try pass where there is little or no space to do so. This is the only race I'll get up at 4am to watch live. I love this track!
My predictions for tomorrow

Ferrari will 1 stop both it's cars
Vettel and Webber will crash together OR Vettel will crash with one of the Mercedes cars trying to get past

The podium will be

Rosberg
Webber
Alonso
Old 05-26-2013, 05:01 AM   #652
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
My predictions for tomorrow

Ferrari will 1 stop both it's cars
Vettel and Webber will crash together OR Vettel will crash with one of the Mercedes cars trying to get past

The podium will be

Rosberg
Webber
Alonso

:computer:
:coffee:

Podium: Kimi, Seb, Mark

Prediction: Mercedes drivers will fall off pace within 3 laps.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #653

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Well as usual , Monaco is a great spectacle but a pretty boring race

Also :

The decision that Alonso had to give a place back to Perez that he hadn't even got yet was BS

Perez drives like a DB

I'm glad Raikkonen preserved his points winning streak despite DB Perez

FU Perez

Massa's car must have had ride height issues , he was hard on the plank when he crashed
Old 05-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #654
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
The podium will be

Rosberg
Webber
Alonso
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Podium: Kimi, Seb, Mark
You got the winner, I got 2nd and 3rd.

We should commentate.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:08 PM   #655
Mob parking lots.

Snap, and we posted at the same time.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:16 PM   #656

Quote:
Well as usual , Monaco is a great spectacle but a pretty boring race

Also :

The decision that Alonso had to give a place back to Perez that he hadn't even got yet was BS

Perez drives like a DB

I'm glad Raikkonen preserved his points winning streak despite DB Perez

FU Perez

Massa's car must have had ride height issues , he was hard on the plank when he crashed
Yea Perez was really douching it up with his broken front wing

I was really impressed with Sutil's driving

The commentators were speculating Massa was having transmission issues with both crashes
Old 05-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #657

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Lol

Raikkonen say Perez " should be punched in the face " for the way he drove at Monaco , Alonso say " only McLaren can be happy with him "

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/22675026
Old 05-27-2013, 09:44 AM   #658
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Angry at new TV/Internet provider.

Anyone else have an issue with a recording? I recorded the race in it's entirety when it said it was going to start. It seems like NBC Sports messed up the listing as it recorded about the last 10 minutes of the race and the beginning of the replay.

I sat down with time carved out to watch the entire thing and the first thing I see is the podium ... fuck.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:07 AM   #659
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Angry at new TV/Internet provider.

Anyone else have an issue with a recording? I recorded the race in it's entirety when it said it was going to start. It seems like NBC Sports messed up the listing as it recorded about the last 10 minutes of the race and the beginning of the replay.

I sat down with time carved out to watch the entire thing and the first thing I see is the podium ... fuck.
I have directv. When I saw Nico I said WTF then just fastforward and found start and was all good. Just glad it did really record the whole race.