Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2013 Formula 1 Season Paddock

Old 05-27-2013, 12:56 PM   #661
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utard View Post
I really hope they do not strip Nico of his win. Its not like they got a 1-2 a minute in front of everyone.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...ticle12165162/
Apparently Ferrari has a private test earlier in the season
Old 05-27-2013, 02:10 PM   #662
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
Apparently Ferrari has a private test earlier in the season
With this year's car and drivers ?
Old 05-27-2013, 02:25 PM   #663
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
With this year's car and drivers ?
I'm not quite sure, it was something that the Commentators on NBC said during the race.
Old 05-27-2013, 04:09 PM   #664
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
I'm not quite sure, it was something that the Commentators on NBC said during the race.
Manufacturers can do 1000KM of testing for Pirelli per year under the rules , the sticking point is that the car must be at least 2 years old and is usually done with the team's reserve driver , in Mercedes' case they used their current car and current 2 drivers and were testing the tire compound that Pirelli intends to bring to the next race in Montreal
Old 05-28-2013, 07:08 AM   #666
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rod
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting race, as Monaco always is. So far agreeing with everyone:

o race was pretty boring as far as the frontrunners were concerned
o Perez was a Royal DB in this race, went way too far and at least got what he deserved
o Sutil, nice showing

A far as the US coverage, I had strange issues to. I have DirecTV and according to my listings, race was to be live on NBC, pre-race was on NBCSN. I checked the recording about an hour in and it was not the race. Normal Sunday morning BS. Set the DVR to record the non-live version off of NBCSN. Let that spool up awhile and started watching it. Caught the aftershow first, saw who won (crap!!), then got it forwarded to the race start.

BTW, OZ you rule quoting monster you!
Old 05-28-2013, 08:07 AM   #667

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/107735

Massa's crashes were related to suspension failure
Old 05-29-2013, 11:46 AM   #669
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/NjLTmrCIeHg

Old 05-29-2013, 11:48 AM   #670

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryten View Post
wut
Old 05-30-2013, 11:11 AM   #673

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utard View Post
2011 car and 1000km and under makes that test legal

That is the difference
Old 05-30-2013, 11:14 AM   #674
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Something's not right. I cant read anything past kryten's kimi radio chatter post.

Oz, am I excluded from F1?
Old 05-30-2013, 11:16 AM   #675

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudpedal View Post
Something's not right. I cant read anything past kryten's kimi radio chatter post.

Oz, am I excluded from F1?
Works for me in Tapatalk
Old 05-30-2013, 11:22 AM   #676
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Ok I can read my post in the reply screen. I think it's from where you quoted kryten. your post says "target = blank" and a bunch of moon language. I think my work computer is confused by it. It displays nothing below that post, not even the ad and the related threads links. Same in the "reply to thread" window.

crappy work computer