Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2013 Formula 1 Season Paddock

Old 06-11-2013, 09:20 PM   #701
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
No
Care to wager on this years driver championship?
Old 06-11-2013, 09:33 PM   #702
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Care to wager on this years driver championship?
Ah , man

Why you gotta be like that
Old 06-11-2013, 09:34 PM   #703
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ah , man

Why you gotta be like that
It's just a coffee mug.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:34 PM   #704
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's just a coffee mug.
The hat is $55
Old 06-11-2013, 09:38 PM   #705
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
The hat is $55
Let's keep the tradition going.

http://f1store.formula1.com/stores/f...spx?pid=135620
Old 06-11-2013, 10:22 PM   #706

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So far the " tradition " is me sending you free stuff every year
Old 06-12-2013, 06:02 AM   #707
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
I know, it's a grand tradition.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:54 AM   #708
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol, I want in on this "tradition"
Old 06-12-2013, 07:40 AM   #710
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
lol, I want in on this "tradition"
We make a wager on the driver's championship.

I'm a Vettel fanboy, you can see why I get free stuff every year. lol
Old 06-12-2013, 10:09 AM   #712
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Vettel signs extension with Red Bull through to end of 2015

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlin...3/6/14673.html
I keep hearing speculation of Kimi joining RB or RB looking at Kimi.

The Kimi fans say it won't happen because Kimi will outshine Vettel.

I tend to laugh when I see things like that.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:12 AM   #713

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I keep hearing speculation of Kimi joining RB or RB looking at Kimi.

The Kimi fans say it won't happen because Kimi will outshine Vettel.

I tend to laugh when I see things like that.
I've heard similar rumours

It would be interesting to see what Raikonnen could do in the Red Bull car

Another persistent rumour is that Vettel has already signed a deal to move to Ferrari after his Red Bull deal expires
Old 06-12-2013, 10:43 AM   #714
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Another persistent rumour is that Vettel has already signed a deal to move to Ferrari after his Red Bull deal expires
First I'm hearing of that. lol

Why would he downgrade?
Old 06-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #715

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
First I'm hearing of that. lol

Why would he downgrade?
That's a longtime persistent rumour , google Vettel Ferrari Pre-contract
Old 06-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #716
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
That's a longtime persistent rumour , google Vettel Ferrari Pre-contract
No.

That might be a rumor in the Ferrari camp.
Not so much in the Vettel/RB camp.
Old 06-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #718
Mob parking lots.

First man to win an F1 race for Ferrari dies at age 90.

http://formula1-onboard.com/post/530...-british-grand
Old 06-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #720

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Not looking good for Mercedes

I especially like how they try to down play the donning of black helmets by both Hamilton and Rosberg during the tire test

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/22984415