Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2013 Formula 1 Season Paddock

Old 06-30-2013, 07:55 AM   #741
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know why, but I made the mistake of visiting www.formula1.com just now. lol

Should be an exciting race to watch, even though I know the outcome.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:40 AM   #742
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
WHAT THE FUCK! NBC/Directv.

I go to start watching and they show the end of the race highlights at the beginning AGAIN. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

Gladly the only thing I saw before I fast forwarded it was that Louis had a blow out on lap 7. Oh well on to the race.

Rock on soda cookies.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:28 PM   #743
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery

FU Vettel

Great drive by Alonso and Massa

Pirelli sucks dick

I was really pulling for Webber to pass Rosberg at the end
Old 07-01-2013, 09:02 AM   #744
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Great race, bummer to see so many affected by blown tires. I have to think it was a curb issue and not a tire issue. Those last 8-10 laps were amazing, Alonso was out of his mind. I can't believe he got by Kimi as easy as he did. Also great driving by Hamilton to get back into it.

What happened to Sutil? Seemed like he had a great car and then faded at the end.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:04 AM   #745
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Great race, bummer to see so many affected by blown tires. I have to think it was a curb issue and not a tire issue. Those last 8-10 laps were amazing, Alonso was out of his mind. I can't believe he got by Kimi as easy as he did. Also great driving by Hamilton to get back into it.

What happened to Sutil? Seemed like he had a great car and then faded at the end.
The FIA has called an emergency tire safety meeting , so I'm thinking tires

All left rears , and the failure occured at different spots on the track
Old 07-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #746
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
The FIA has called an emergency tire safety meeting , so I'm thinking tires

All left rears , and the failure occured at different spots on the track
I wouldn't want to be a Pirelli upper today ..
Old 07-01-2013, 10:04 AM   #747
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Give 'em some NASCAR Good Years. lol

I'll bet they'll beg for Pirelli then.

Old 07-02-2013, 05:59 PM   #748

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Pirelli blames teams' " misuse " of tires as cause of blow outs during the British GP

http://m.espnf1.com/s/3394/116?teamN...&allinOne=true
Old 07-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #749
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Pirelli blames teams' " misuse " of tires as cause of blow outs during the British GP

http://m.espnf1.com/s/3394/116?teamN...&allinOne=true
I expressed my concern on Facebook, this is what I got:

Old 07-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #751
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Lol
I did the same thing. lol
Old 07-03-2013, 06:41 AM   #752
Mob parking lots.

Vettel turns 26 today.

That's half of Pete's age!
Old 07-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #754
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
I'm 44
Old is old.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:25 AM   #755
Mob parking lots.

It's also Tom Cruise's birthday, he turns 51 today.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:14 PM   #758

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utard View Post
Not F1 but still cool.

I wonder if this is how the F1 valves work?

http://www.wimp.com/combustionengine/
http://youtu.be/SJs_64Aj4Ho
Old 07-04-2013, 10:42 AM   #760

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utard View Post
I see still a cam shaft.

I am surprised F1 people did not come up with that idea.

Do the rules specify that the engines need to have a cam shaft?
The engine spec has been frozen for quite a few years now