Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2013 Formula 1 Season Paddock

Old 08-24-2013, 11:06 PM   #861
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Fucking crazy qualifying session
Old 08-25-2013, 11:26 PM   #862
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Crazy race

FU Donkey Boy

Great drive as usual from Alonso turning 9th on the grid into 2nd place
Old 08-27-2013, 08:41 AM   #863
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Hah
Old 08-27-2013, 10:45 AM   #866
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Happy birthday to Mark Webber.

Old 09-03-2013, 06:15 AM   #868
I Give No F#$%!
JediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to behold

Navy:
JediNinja's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Daniel Ricciardo confirmed at Red Bull for 2014

http://m.espnf1.com/s/47111/116?team...storyNo=122971
I was hoping for Rakkoinen
Old 09-03-2013, 06:22 AM   #869
TacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet -11B
Name: Randy
TacoRan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Daniel Ricciardo confirmed at Red Bull for 2014

http://m.espnf1.com/s/47111/116?team...storyNo=122971

Yea I thought Kimi too. I guess they want to stick to someone 'in house' from Red Bull.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:39 AM   #870
I Give No F#$%!
JediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to behold

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRan View Post
Yea I thought Kimi too. I guess they want to stick to someone 'in house' from Red Bull.

Would have been good to see them on the same team. Kimi could have blown people away with that Red Bull. I bet they figured tensions would be less with Riccardio anyhow..
Old 09-03-2013, 08:27 AM   #871

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Let's be real here , you really think Vettel wants a driver that may rival him as the number 1 ?

Helmut won't have it
Old 09-03-2013, 08:33 AM   #872
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Let's be real here , you really think Vettel wants a driver that may rival him as the number 1 ?

Helmut won't have it
Pretty much normal on any race team as I see it.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:14 AM   #873
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Helmut won't have it

I saw an article where it stated Vettel had a hand in picking the driver.
They needed someone to take points off the other drivers and play second fiddle nicely to Vettel. I really hope Riccardo doesn't just toe the party line and actually gets out there and races Vettel. I also really hope Red Bull gives him the same car they give Vettel.
I'm a huge Webber fan and I have to say it doesn't look like he was running the same car every race.
Webber's biggest fault was his takeoff from the start. Once he got off the line, he was brilliant. I usually said something to the effect of, "Dammit Webber!" everytime he bodged a start (most races).
Old 09-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #875

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dand View Post
Kimi is going to be #1 at Lotus
Yep
Old 09-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #877
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dand View Post
I see you fixed that for me.
Now that RBR is settled...who's going to partner with Alonso? Think Massa will keep his seat?
Old 09-07-2013, 09:18 AM   #879
I Give No F#$%!

Navy:
So does Alonso make moves again tomorrow, to grab a podium finish? I think it's inevitable