Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2013 Monster Energy Supercross

Old 02-05-2013, 08:58 AM   #41
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
Yea. He is past his prime I think. He should take a lesson from RC and McGrath and get out when you are still good. You don't want people to remember how much you sucked in the end. I wanted Windham to finish the year. He was doing it for a while too.
Agreed, I think Reed is past his prime as well but at least he was still making podiums unlike Windham even though Windham is still a good rider usually finishing in the top 10's. I've always been a Reedy fan so I still want to see him win and possibly take another Championship but he def needs to step his game up.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:02 AM   #42
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't think Reed has won a championship. I know that he has finished 2nd a few times. Windham was just plain old. Sweet to see him ride that long though. 19 years in that sport is crazy.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:05 AM   #43
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I didn't think Reed has won a championship. I know that he has finished 2nd a few times. Windham was just plain old. Sweet to see him ride that long though. 19 years in that sport is crazy.
I think he has 3 Supercross championships under his belt. Yeah Windham is def a Veteran!
Old 02-05-2013, 09:08 AM   #44
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I know he has a bunch of Australian titles. I think he may have won an AMA supercross in like 04 or 05. He has a few outdoor titles for sure. I guess Google will be our friend here.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:10 AM   #45
Taken from his site:

Career Highlights

AMA 450 Motocross Series Champion
Australasian Supercross Series Champion
AMA/FIM Supercross Series Champion
Australasian Supercross Series Champion
2nd Place – Supercross Championship
3rd Place – Supercross Championship
4th Place – X Games, Supermoto
Bronze Medal – X Games, Supermoto
AMA 250cc Supercross Series Champion
Action Sports Athelete of the Year Nominee, ESPY Awards
6th Place – X Games, Supermoto
FIM World Supercross Championship
AMA East Coast 125 Supercross Champion
Australian Supercross Champion
Australian Supercross Champion
Old 02-05-2013, 09:11 AM   #46
Lieutenant Dan.

I thought he had 1 or 2, 450 AMA/FIM Supercross championships.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:50 PM   #47
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait for the upcoming races! I'll be going to the one in Houston for sure! Always a good time there.

However, since i crashed my mx bike last September and broke my femur and ankle, i've been yearning for a ride. Wife said i had to sell it to pay for the Dr. bills. Such is life. :-(
Old 02-09-2013, 09:18 PM   #48
Who knows why the heat was red flagged? I missed it? That was a goofy restart
Old 02-09-2013, 09:31 PM   #49
Loco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Loco38SUP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who knows why the heat was red flagged? I missed it? That was a goofy restart
A privateer was knocked out and they had to safely get him off the track.

RJM
Old 02-09-2013, 09:38 PM   #50
OK. I saw the yellow's then left the room for a minute. Tough track tonight. Lots of one line racing.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:02 AM   #51
Man. What a race. Go Davi. RVP, Stewart, and Reed were battling for 5th at one point. That should show the level of the sport now a days. There are a ton of awesome riders.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:10 AM   #52
Loco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The competition is stacked this year...Millsaps is on it!
Cant wait until they come to Seattle to watch them live.

RJM
Old 02-10-2013, 10:28 AM   #53
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Petty Officer
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Once again Villopoto is plagued by crashes... That track last night looked real tough. His three-peat is looking less likely every week. I'm still pulling for him though! Just watched his TV special on CBS it was pretty interesting. I really wanna see him pull back the points lead this year
Old 02-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #54
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
I cant stand how dungey creeps up in the points. IN my opinion he is not a championship contender unless everyone is out. Being consistant is key though and he is always consistant. Not a winner but consistant. Loving me some DAVI this year...hot damn! that man is on the gas
Old 02-10-2013, 08:19 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styx586 View Post
Once again Villopoto is plagued by crashes... That track last night looked real tough. His three-peat is looking less likely every week. I'm still pulling for him though! Just watched his TV special on CBS it was pretty interesting. I really wanna see him pull back the points lead this year
His CBS show was an eye opener!

I admire the Pros but I dont envy the road they have to take to get there. Bascially the whole family has to give up their life just for one person's dream. I felt bad for his younger brother and sister...

RJM
Old 02-11-2013, 09:30 AM   #56
c.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cameron
c.coulby's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-13-2013, 03:14 PM   #57
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Petty Officer
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by c.coulby View Post
Old 02-13-2013, 03:49 PM   #58
Lieutenant Dan.

Just watched the race last night and man......Davi is tearing it up!!! He's looking awesome this year and I'm happy for him thats for sure. Is it true that he really has no back up from Suzuki?....I thought I heard Ralph Sheheen say that at some point during the race. Reed is my guy but he needs to stop going down every race!!! He goes down more then Stewart now!!!
Old 02-16-2013, 07:56 PM   #59
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pass Partridge! At least he was honest about it with Erin.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:27 PM   #60
Davi stays strong in it with a strong finish. Made easy work of Reed. RVP might be out of his slump now. That track sure was a one liner. Pretty sweet opener for the 250 East guys. Poor Zach Bell, that was a hard hit in his heat race.