Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2013 Monster Energy Supercross

Old 02-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #81
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
You could see Tomac wasn't totally comfortable. Milsaps was flowing though. Real smooth. As long as he doesn't DNF I think he has a great chance of wrapping up a title
Old 02-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #82
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
You could see Tomac wasn't totally comfortable. Milsaps was flowing though. Real smooth. As long as he doesn't DNF I think he has a great chance of wrapping up a title
X2. Agreed
Old 02-26-2013, 12:09 PM   #83
Horsebit
Grieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
Grieby54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
I think Tomac was a bit nervous to have the 200 extra cc's on such a tight track. He mentioned after the race that he was spent, and he doesn't normally feel that way after a race. I think Roczen might be in some trouble when Eli gets back on his 250. The only problem for Eli is he needs somebody to get between him and Roczen for the extra points.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:50 PM   #84
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anything good on the Mid-Season review on CBS this past Sunday? I missed it cause I didnt DVR it. I've watched every race and I am up do date with all the new news but I was curious if there was any new interviews or anything?
Old 04-13-2013, 11:08 PM   #85
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-14-2013, 07:55 AM   #87
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Yea no kidding ha. Its all good. I was craving some dirtbike action last night too. I watched the always uneventful Texas NASCAR race instead.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:16 AM   #88
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grieby54 View Post
Good call... Nobody has seen the race yet and you decided to spoil it. Thanks.
What were you expecting when you clicked on this thread?
Old 04-14-2013, 09:21 AM   #89
Horsebit
Grieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
What were you expecting when you clicked on this thread?
Bench racing. Not spoilers. If I wanted to know the results I would have gone to RacerX and looked. Next time wait to post it after the race has aired.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:37 AM   #90
Lieutenant Dan.

So what did everyone think of this years 2013 SX season? I thought it was pretty good. Was expecting more of the top names to ride a little faster and saw some less popular guys ride faster then they have ever been!! Congrats to RVP for his threepeat!!!! Now its time for the outdoors!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 08:48 AM   #91
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
It was ok. I would have liked to see Davi stay in the hunt more. Good for Poto though making 3 in a row. Only 1 of 4 guys to ever do it. No one will ever touch the king though. I remember watching him in Pontiac when I was kid.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:53 AM   #92
Horsebit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeKay21 View Post
So what did everyone think of this years 2013 SX season? I thought it was pretty good. Was expecting more of the top names to ride a little faster and saw some less popular guys ride faster then they have ever been!! Congrats to RVP for his threepeat!!!! Now its time for the outdoors!!!
I'm not sure why, but SX is just losing me. A1 was better than Christmas for me every year, but more and more I'm just less interested. I am looking forward to outdoors, though.

Some quick thoughts:
- I thought we were going to have a real battle on our hands this year for RV based on A1, but he impressed the hell out of me by winning 10 races this year. Another boring season in the 450 class for the most part. There were a couple of good races, and the hole RV put himself in to begin the season kept things relatively interesting, but overall just another year dominated by one guy.
- Eli Tomac was a big disappointment. He's one of my favorite riders and he threw that championship away... twice! He looked to be the man among boys early in the season and in Vegas, but the middle few rounds looked like someone else was out there on his bike.
- Davi blew my mind! I never expected that performance out of him. I thought he was done.
- Bummed for TC. In 2011 he was every bit as good as the rest of the riders out there. This year he started strong and then was just a tick off of everyone with the typical Canard bad luck sprinkled in.
- I think we're seeing the end of one of the best eras in the sport. After a season like this, Reed has to be on the way out and James should certainly consider the same thing (he's been a disappointment since his dominating season in '09).
- Both 250 classes were pretty weak in my opinion, especially the east. Congrats to Hahn, he earned the championship. But, after Wilson wadded himself out, he only had one other guy to worry about.
- Blake Baggett did not surprise me. He's the next Mike Alessi - sucks indoors, rips outdoors. It's a shame that someone who will not be one of the elite in the sport grabbed RC's number.
- Barcia did about as well as I expected, and I look forward to big things from him.
- Sad to see K-Dub go. Maybe that's part of the reason I feel like the sport is losing its magic. Anymore it's just machines out there that make it hard to care one way or another about them.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:13 AM   #93
Lieutenant Dan.

This year of racing def wasnt one of my favorites thats for sure and I used to be a big Reed fan but this year he didnt look good at all with like 1 podium finish or maybe 2 I believe. Whats up with him coming out with new gear for like every race?....I thought that was a little over the edge especially the way hes been riding. If your going to have that much special edition Shift gear you better be riding like RVP.