Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2013 NCAA Football Thread

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 08:29 PM   #4561
SpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
SpacemanSpiff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
These look creepy as hell. Why are they doing this?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ashington-game

Fuckin idiots...

Old 10-11-2013, 09:31 PM   #4562
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
These look creepy as hell. Why are they doing this?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ashington-game

NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff View Post
Fuckin idiots...
^ This

Old 10-11-2013, 09:32 PM   #4563
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
NO

^ This
I'm thinking I'll be skipping Game Day tomorrow. It's going to be packed with no parking...

Old 10-11-2013, 09:38 PM   #4564
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
I'm thinking I'll be skipping Game Day tomorrow. It's going to be packed with no parking...

Yeah Brady probably a good Idea. Looks like you will be awfully cold in that outfit any ways.

Haslefre Getting ready for gameday ^

Old 10-11-2013, 09:56 PM   #4565
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Yeah Brady probably a good Idea. Looks like you will be awfully cold in that outfit any ways.

Haslefre Getting ready for gameday ^
I haven't had that outfit in a long time. But that's a bit outdated. Nobody drinks squirt anymore.

Old 10-11-2013, 10:20 PM   #4566

Quote:
I haven't had that outfit in a long time. But that's a bit outdated. Nobody drinks squirt anymore.

hahhaha. Good call. I think my grandparents are the only ones drinking diet squirt. I just hope its close tomorrow and I'll be happyish

Old 10-11-2013, 10:33 PM   #4567

Air Force:
Quote:
hahhaha. Good call. I think my grandparents are the only ones drinking diet squirt. I just hope its close tomorrow and I'll be happyish
I'll keep it civil on here. I should pm you my #so you can rub it in if something bad does happen.

Old 10-11-2013, 10:43 PM   #4568

Quote:
I'll keep it civil on here. I should pm you my #so you can rub it in if something bad does happen.

Dude I wouldn't rub anything in. I don't think you have much to worry about anyways.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:54 AM   #4569
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff View Post
My mistake, you are correct. Out of those two, Conley is the bigger loss. I was thinking of the rock toters. The addition of Sony and Chubb are going to give us Bama depth. We will be fine on both sides of the ball. I just wish Murray wasn't leaving...
Speaking of Chubb, he went over 350 yrs and had 5 TD's last night against Cedartown.

Old 10-12-2013, 08:43 AM   #4570
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
As a clemson fan...am I right in being worried about BC today?

Old 10-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #4571
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try in here, anyone in Dallas and want to go to the UT/OU game, I have one ticket going to waste, its yours free if you're in the area. Texas side of course!

Old 10-12-2013, 09:46 AM   #4573

Air Force:
Wheres old man Drifter at when you need him? I am sure he would take that offer.

Old 10-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #4574
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
I'll try in here, anyone in Dallas and want to go to the UT/OU game, I have one ticket going to waste, its yours free if you're in the area. Texas side of course!
It's 10:55 and ou still sucks!
HOOK 'EM!

Old 10-12-2013, 09:58 AM   #4575
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wheres old man Drifter at when you need him? I am sure he would take that offer.
Drifter started drinking at 9 am. 2.5 hours from the cotton bowl or I might be willing to watch Mack's farewell ou rape in person

Old 10-12-2013, 09:58 AM   #4576
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Dammit! Why cant I be closer

Old 10-12-2013, 10:00 AM   #4577

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter379 View Post
Drifter started drinking at 9 am. 2.5 hours from the cotton bowl or I might be willing to watch Mack's farewell ou rape in person
I think it's going to look like... Otto getting his shit pushed in by the guards in the first SAMCRO episode this season...

Old 10-12-2013, 10:04 AM   #4578
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter379 View Post
Be here in time for the 4th! Hook 'em!

Old 10-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #4579
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wow, Striker should have been thrown out thats bullshit

Old 10-12-2013, 10:40 AM   #4580

Closed Thread