Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 08:29 AM   #41
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
And my DUCKS fuck themselves in the ass once again
Old 02-08-2013, 09:18 AM   #42
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
And my DUCKS fuck themselves in the ass once again
At least you aren't on a seven game losing streak
Old 02-08-2013, 09:24 AM   #43
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
At least you aren't on a seven game losing streak

OUCH! We are on a 3 game loser...maybe we will keep it up.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #44
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OUCH! We are on a 3 game loser...maybe we will keep it up.
Remember we are without two of our starters. Doesn't help much
Old 02-08-2013, 12:41 PM   #45
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Remember we are without two of our starters. Doesn't help much
Can't wait for ARTIS to come back.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:42 PM   #46
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Can't wait for ARTIS to come back.
Agreed. Been horrible watching them. At least everyone else on top is losing too
Old 02-08-2013, 12:43 PM   #47
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Agreed. Been horrible watching them. At least everyone else on top is losing too

Yes and YES!!!

At least it's not like football where one loss fucks you for rest of year. Hope Artis comes in and we go on a tear and get to the tourny
Old 02-08-2013, 05:25 PM   #48
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
everyone is loosing. this is honestly one of the strongest years of college basketball ive ever seen. it's wild. just midway through the regular season and there are no unbeatens. at any given point, anybody in the a top 10 could understandably loose to a lower 15-25th ranked team. . and lower on down the line as we're seeing.

i forsee one of the wildest and most unpredictable NCAA tourny's in the past 10 years. boom!
Old 02-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #49
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
everyone is loosing. this is honestly one of the strongest years of college basketball ive ever seen. it's wild. just midway through the regular season and there are no unbeatens. at any given point, anybody in the a top 10 could understandably loose to a lower 15-25th ranked team. . and lower on down the line as we're seeing.

i forsee one of the wildest and most unpredictable NCAA tourny's in the past 10 years. boom!
Or the most boring all the upsets could be finished by then.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:48 AM   #50
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Could be fun. Just hope we make it to the tourney!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 06:22 PM   #51
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

go duke! . . . wait, no i hate duke.

go carolina! . . . . wait, damnit i hate them too.

what to do.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:18 AM   #52
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
go duke! . . . wait, no i hate duke.

go carolina! . . . . wait, damnit i hate them too.

what to do.

no shit...same here.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:20 AM   #53

Air Force:
Quote:
no shit...same here.
I hate wASHINGTON week has come to and end with another W! Huck the Fuskies!
Old 02-14-2013, 08:37 AM   #54
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hate wASHINGTON week has come to and end with another W! Huck the Fuskies!
And I approve that message!

Gotta get payback on Stanford. They are becoming a real pain in our asses in all fuckin sports!!!
Old 03-15-2013, 10:12 AM   #55
I'm a zit. Get it?

who forgot about this thread again this year ....... again? . .. this guy!! . . .and you, and you and you.

but it's the most.. wonderful tiiiiiime of the year!!! conference tournys rock!

how's yalls teams doing right now?
Old 03-15-2013, 10:19 AM   #56
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
who forgot about this thread again this year ....... again? . .. this guy!! . . .and you, and you and you.

but it's the most.. wonderful tiiiiiime of the year!!! conference tournys rock!

how's yalls teams doing right now?
HORRIBLE! You saw it... can't say I didn't expect it...

Are you going to more games?
Old 03-15-2013, 10:32 AM   #57
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTechoma View Post
HORRIBLE! You saw it... can't say I didn't expect it...

Are you going to more games?
nah, just kicking it in raleigh waiting for my Pack to come on at 2ish. If we beat Virginia we have to play the winner of the Miami/BC game...... and i really don't know who i want to win. BC seems like the underdog, but dang, they are really playing against the U right now.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #58
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nah, just kicking it in raleigh waiting for my Pack to come on at 2ish. If we beat Virginia we have to play the winner of the Miami/BC game...... and i really don't know who i want to win. BC seems like the underdog, but dang, they are really playing against the U right now.
I'm working at home today...hence I can actually post during the day...

I should drag a tv into my home office.... hmmm

Old 03-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #59
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTechoma View Post
I'm working at home today...hence I can actually post during the day...

I should drag a tv into my home office.... hmmm

aaaaahhh duh!
Old 03-15-2013, 08:38 PM   #60

Air Force:
ND looks like they belong in a pistachio commercial