Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #1
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

i figured why not? it seems the general TW sports fanship is stronger towards football, but i can't be the only one that loves college hoops!

will definitely be doing another bracket challenge come march like we did last year.

anyhow, just watched my NC State Wolfpack pull out a win against Georgia Tech, looking forward to the Duke game this saturday. Go Pack!

So! .. who's your team??!!

(will try not to forget i made this thread like i did last year )
Old 01-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #2
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a fan of the team you just beat...
Old 01-09-2013, 08:39 PM   #3
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTechoma View Post
I'm a fan of the team you just beat...
tech was playing hard the whole game. they deserve mad credit. State just decided to quit playing street ball in the last 10 minutes, and what do you know?!
Old 01-09-2013, 08:42 PM   #4
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
tech was playing hard the whole game. they deserve mad credit. State just decided to quit playing street ball in the last 10 minutes, and what do you know?!
I didn't watch it I was hoping we would do well this year, we started off ok... just not so great in ACC play
Old 01-10-2013, 05:45 AM   #5
Blame Crablegs
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
We beat South Carolina last night
Old 01-10-2013, 06:14 AM   #6
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
We beat South Carolina last night
who is we?
Old 01-10-2013, 06:49 AM   #7
Blame Crablegs
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
who is we?
It's in my sig. Mississippi State University.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:07 AM   #8
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
It's in my sig. Mississippi State University.
eehh. . . . hadn't had much brew yet this morning when i askeded you that
Old 01-10-2013, 06:41 PM   #9
I'm a zit. Get it?

oh man, carolina 2 minutes from losing to miami. . oh what a beautiful thing.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:45 PM   #10
Blame Crablegs

Quote:
oh man, carolina 2 minutes from losing to miami. . oh what a beautiful thing.
North or South? Either way, it's awesome.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:46 PM   #11
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
North or South? Either way, it's awesome.
UNC. . . yes, they are the devil.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:55 PM   #12
Blame Crablegs

Quote:
UNC. . . yes, they are the devil.
That's duke actually.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:07 PM   #13

Quote:
That's duke actually.
Speaking of which... I just returned from a Duke Women's Basketball game. Not a fan of Duke, but the tickets were free and I got to finally see Cameron. Nice place and good game.

Oh, and Go Jackets!
Old 01-10-2013, 10:05 PM   #14
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
How bout my ducks tonight! Hell yeah! Knocking off undefeated Arizona!
Old 01-10-2013, 11:18 PM   #15
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
How bout my ducks tonight! Hell yeah! Knocking off undefeated Arizona!
hey that was also an awesome game. . . made props for the ducks.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:11 PM   #16
I'm a zit. Get it?

go to hell duke!!
Old 01-12-2013, 01:31 PM   #17
Blame Crablegs

Jalen Steele is all over Georgia. This is awesome.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:58 PM   #18
Blame Crablegs

72-61 over UGA. Perfect in SEC play so far.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #19

Quote:

go to hell duke!!
Nice win for NCSU today.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:25 PM   #20
I'm a zit. Get it?

this thread's just as dead as it was last year

just watched a HARD win for State. wasn't there, but boy i was doing some screaming at the TV. . coming off that terrible maryland loss sure did suck. we should beat Wake Forest and im waiting to see if i get a ticket to the UNC game this saturday

bump!