Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2014 Formula 1 Season Paddock

Old 04-18-2014, 08:31 AM   #541
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
All of a sudden the Ferrari has some pace
We shall see.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:43 AM   #542
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I think it was Will Buxton that reported on the Merc split turbo a few weeks back, during the last race.

Interesting video on how the units all tie in together.
It's more interesting to me that the damn things run at all. The level of complexity in the management systems alone just boggles my mind.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:03 PM   #545
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
neat
Quote:
double neat
Old 04-18-2014, 06:27 PM   #546
floodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant future

Name: Ken
floodedkiwi's Tacoma Gallery
great updates, thanks oz
Old 04-19-2014, 12:06 AM   #547
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting grid

Looks like it will be dry for the race on Sunday , should be good
Old 04-19-2014, 01:18 AM   #548
JRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to behold
Army: DOD Civilian
Name: Justin
JRFugitt's Tacoma Gallery
Why have I not seen this thread yet? Go Hammy!
Old 04-19-2014, 06:49 AM   #549
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think it was Will Buxton that reported on the Merc split turbo a few weeks back, during the last race.

Interesting video on how the units all tie in together.
Seeing on how I don't have tv anymore I guess I missed him saying that
Old 04-19-2014, 09:45 AM   #550
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utard View Post
Seeing on how I don't have tv anymore I guess I missed him saying that
How are you watching the races / qualifying ? What did you figure out in the end ?
Old 04-19-2014, 09:53 PM   #551
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Rainy qualifying iz srs bidness.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:55 PM   #552

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Rainy qualifying iz srs bidness.

If the race is dry like predicted it's going to be pretty interesting
Old 04-19-2014, 09:59 PM   #553
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
If the race is dry like predicted it's going to be pretty interesting
Agree.

I like how Red Bull, Vettel particularly, have rebounded since the start of the season, but little attention has been paid to the improvements.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:01 PM   #554

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Agree.

I like how Red Bull, Vettel particularly, have rebounded since the start of the season, but little attention has been paid to the improvements.

I think the rain leveled the field more than anything
Old 04-19-2014, 10:05 PM   #555
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
I think the rain leveled the field more than anything
Lewis was over a second faster than Seb.
Half a second faster than the Aussie.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:06 PM   #556

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lewis was over a second faster than Seb.

Half a second faster than the Aussie.

I meant the non Mercedes field
Old 04-19-2014, 10:14 PM   #557
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
I meant the non Mercedes field
Lol Of course.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:18 PM   #558

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
2014 Formula 1 Season Paddock

Quote:
Lol Of course.

Raikkonen doesn't seem too comfortable yet in the Ferrari
Old 04-19-2014, 10:24 PM   #559
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Raikkonen doesn't seem too comfortable yet in the Ferrari
I called him washed up last year.
Others attributed his poor Lotus performances to lack of pay and looking forward to Ferrari.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:26 PM   #560

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I called him washed up last year.

Others attributed his poor Lotus performances to lack of pay and looking forward to Ferrari.

BBC was saying he's not happy with the steering and braking feel of the car but he's consistently a second a lap slower than Alonso in qualifying