Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Any Bowhunters?

Old 01-17-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
Mechanic for Honda
Mossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to all

Coast Guard: Prior service
Name: billy
Mossy's Tacoma Gallery
Any Bowhunters?

Curious of how many archery guys we have in here.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:09 PM   #2
timmy2112 is on a distinguished road
timmy2112's Tacoma Gallery
High Country Ultra Force split limb, 2 cam bow, older bow, but shoots great with peep sights and a mechanical release. Been Hunting sticks and strings for about 35 yrs. I still wish I had my old Bear Alaskan bow I had in the early 80's.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:11 PM   #3
Mechanic for Honda
Mossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to all

Mossy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, and your in a good state for it too!
Old 01-17-2013, 05:14 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Right here. Shooting a parker..does the job just fine..when the deer cooperate. Got a month left of bow season yet.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:27 PM   #8
Mechanic for Honda

Mossy's Tacoma Gallery
More than I expected! I'm shooting a Mathews switchback xt. How was everyone's season?
Old 01-17-2013, 05:57 PM   #9
SpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
SpruceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy View Post
More than I expected! I'm shooting a Mathews switchback xt. How was everyone's season?
Just noticed you are in San Antonio, I was born on Lackland AFB. My bow season sucked, didn't even see anything but I hunt in GA & the bow season is only 4 weeks, it's hard hunting so far away and having a short bow season but I did get a doe & 5 point in rifle season, deer season ended this past Tuesday. I'll have to wait till September to try again with my bow.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:11 PM   #10
OldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud of

Army: Desert Storm Vet.
Name: Adam
OldGeezer42's Tacoma Gallery
I shoot a Z7 Extreme ,so far 6pt,10pt,spike(Missouri) 2 hogs now on doe patrol, haven't picked up a rifle to hunt in 8yrs.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:16 PM   #11
Walker is on a distinguished road
Name: Walker
Walker's Tacoma Gallery
I shoot a Kodiak Outdoors Titan 32", i use it only in elk season but with wolves as bad as there getting up here its a real challenge even to see a bull
Old 01-17-2013, 07:06 PM   #12
Mechanic for Honda

Mossy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTaco View Post
Just noticed you are in San Antonio, I was born on Lackland AFB. My bow season sucked, didn't even see anything but I hunt in GA & the bow season is only 4 weeks, it's hard hunting so far away and having a short bow season but I did get a doe & 5 point in rifle season, deer season ended this past Tuesday. I'll have to wait till September to try again with my bow.
Cool. I live on the NE side but work real close to lackland. I love the texas deer season. But mostly private land and way over priced to get a lease
Old 01-17-2013, 07:26 PM   #13
Spitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Surface Warfare
Spitfire's Tacoma Gallery
First year hunting archery. Shot a coyote the first week I had it at 35yds. Also got an Elk this year. Headed out this weekend hunting desert Mule deer and Javalina. I have a PSE Axe. Shoot mostly rage 2 blades, but I just picked up some 3 blade rages to try.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #14
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Not much of a hunter but I just picked up a Bowtech Assassin to replace my old Martin Cougar 2000.
Still have not got out to fling some aluminium ( yes I know they are way old school )
Old 01-17-2013, 07:43 PM   #16
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Been hunting for a lot of years. Shooting a custom Toelke longbow.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:48 PM   #17
GhostDog86 will become famous soon enough

Name: Max
GhostDog86's Tacoma Gallery
Shooting a bowtech tomkat, first and only bow but I've been hooked ever since. Taken a few bull elk and a bear. Just got my wife a Bear apprentice and I think she's hooked now, we both have javelina hunts in a few weeks and she wants to try out her new bow on one!
Old 01-17-2013, 07:53 PM   #18
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
I started shooting last year, I have a Samick Sage recurve and I am loving it! We have a great 28 hole archery range in my town. I haven't done any hunting with it yet.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:00 PM   #19
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I now hunt. Just got a bow 2 years ago. Practiced for about 2months then I shot my first buck. Now I'm shooting a pse stinger. I need a new site thinking about going with a Hitman.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:00 PM   #20
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
First deer ive ever killed...and did it with a bow..

small 6 point taken this past september.