Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

MAN UTD, ARSENAL, LiVERPOOL, MAN CiTY,AC MilAn , MADRID..etc

Old 01-30-2013, 12:25 PM   #201
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I was impressed with QPR's containent of Man City
Old 01-30-2013, 12:28 PM   #202
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I was the biggest QPR fan and I applaud them for their efforts in holding Man Shitty.

Rooney again with his second early on. This man looks in form for once.

Now if we can stop allowing teams the first strike and having to play catch up. I'll be happy.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:34 PM   #203
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
I'm happy with the first half...what about you Cham?
Old 01-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #204
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ What happened in the 2nd to you guys? Geeez. . .

We looked just as bad as our team went to sleep. We looked terrible. However we got the ugly 3 points.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #205
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ What happened in the 2nd to you guys? Geeez. . .

We looked just as bad as our team went to sleep. We looked terrible. However we got the ugly 3 points.
I dunno, that was awful! 1 point is better than 0 but 3 is sure as hell better than 1.
As much as it pains me to say it, congrats on your 3
Old 01-30-2013, 02:17 PM   #206

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Youre not a true fan. I'd never tell you that.

J/K
Old 01-30-2013, 02:30 PM   #207
She's got the jimmy legs

Quote:
^ Youre not a true fan. I'd never tell you that.

J/K
Lol
Old 01-30-2013, 02:55 PM   #208
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
I'm happy with the first half...what about you Cham?
sorry guys i was in class from 2:30-current, just getting out,

I thought we did quite well, we managed to concede due to some sloppy defending but they earned the point, we are in a good position at the moment, we looked really sharp for the most part and with coutinho next game, we'll be a force
Old 01-30-2013, 03:01 PM   #209
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
believe we will be champions!
true man utd fans put your name on the list and when we win and we will win the league this year i will personally send you present (beer, weed, wine ) jk on the weed but you get the idea i have a few jerseys in great condition i may consider. im just soo fukin pumped!!!!! GGMU! first five on the list get presents from yours trully haha
Old 01-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #210

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
1. RAD
Old 01-30-2013, 04:05 PM   #212
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
so i got rad down.. chamyota your definitely aint getting a gift... im sorry mislead fellow and liverpool fan :b
Old 01-30-2013, 04:08 PM   #213
She's got the jimmy legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
sorry guys i was in class from 2:30-current, just getting out,

I thought we did quite well, we managed to concede due to some sloppy defending but they earned the point, we are in a good position at the moment, we looked really sharp for the most part and with coutinho next game, we'll be a force
I think we are in a good position as well. I certainly hope we will be a force
Old 01-31-2013, 11:38 AM   #214

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Yeah man. You guys are holding down that 7th seed with authority. No 8th seed or below wants to mess with your force!

The day you guys finish back in top 4 to enter into UEFA. I'll be happy again for you guys. Maybe you should call up your part owner Lebron James to help play for you guys. I'm sure he could make an impact. Then he can help build you guys a super team as he did the Heats. Snag Kobe and Steve Nash as tey have football backrounds.

It should be United/ Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool in top 4 as its been for years. Allowing other teams to be ahead is a disgrace. I know, I know. Man City bought their way into that elite class.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:50 AM   #215
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
My son is a big Man U fan, put me on the list.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:51 AM   #216

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ That doesn't count. You can't live through his Swag. Your child made his own personal choice without your help.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:52 AM   #217
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ That doesn't count. You can't live through his Swag. Your child made his own personal choice without your help.

Sure as hell does count. Who do you think got him into soccer?
Old 01-31-2013, 12:22 PM   #218

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Yeah but you're not a United Supporter so you've cross cancelled that out! I'd love to hear your team.

Side News -
Beckham to PSG for 5 months after training with Arsenal. Dude is top class as his full salary will be donated to Charity.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:25 PM   #219
BigFoot aka Sasquatch

krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ Yeah but you're not a United Supporter so you've cross cancelled that out! I'd love to hear your team.

Side News - Beckham to PSG for 5 months after training with Arsenal. Dude is top class as his full salary will be donated to Charity.
I don't have a favorite, just enjoy watching.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:28 PM   #220

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Fair enough. . . I watch pretty much all the teams to gauge players and style of play. I don't have favorite team for the NBA and NFL. So I'm like you in that sense. I love watching and enjoy seeing my favorite players.

My only teams have been MANCHESTER UNITED/ CHICAGO BULLS (Jordan Era) / ENGLAND (National Team) <---Such a Fail but I wear my Gear with Pride.