LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

MAN UTD, ARSENAL, LiVERPOOL, MAN CiTY,AC MilAn , MADRID..etc

Old 01-31-2013, 12:41 PM   #221
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Barclays: Liverpool FC (my heart)
Bundesliga: BVB (Young 2nd place team in my heart)

Everyone else can suck it
Old 01-31-2013, 06:02 PM   #222
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ Yeah but you're not a United Supporter so you've cross cancelled that out! I'd love to hear your team.

Side News -
Beckham to PSG for 5 months after training with Arsenal. Dude is top class as his full salary will be donated to Charity.
yup and he said he will never sign for another english team as he is loyal to man utd and its history.. gotta respect that man.. great lad and so loyal to united!!!
Old 01-31-2013, 06:07 PM   #223
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Barclays: Liverpool FC (my heart)
Bundesliga: BVB (Young 2nd place team in my heart)

Everyone else can suck it
YOU WERENT CHOOSEN FOR REASON. lol you didnt make the cut to be a fan of the kings of europe!!!!

anyways guys in the U.S. you can actually be part ower of man utd as its being traded in U.S. stock market and it has actually gone up too making profits. im sure after our champion ship it will rise even more.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:08 PM   #224
DILIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
Sure as hell does count. Who do you think got him into soccer?
post a pic of him wearing a man utd jersey holding something we can verify its him like a paper with tacoma world written on it or something like that and i will send your kiddooo a great present for being a wise young lad.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #225
DILIGAF

woooooooo i will be cearing on liverpool tommorow thats for damm sure! 10 points clear! glory glory man united!!!!
Old 02-02-2013, 11:52 AM   #226
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Ba got fucked up today by Colocini. What a goal from Lampard today aswell!
Old 02-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #227
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
It's unfortunate that Coutinho won't be available for Liverpool tomorrow, we must wait for his debut. I'm hoping we can get a good result.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:25 PM   #229
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
YNWA! Shit i hope we beat Man $Hitty
YNWA!!!! I just hope we don't turn things off in the second 45 again.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:44 PM   #230
DILIGAF

yes please win or tie thats all i care about.... dont lose hahahaha if you guys win or tie that can easily be title winning game for us.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:37 AM   #232
She's got the jimmy legs

It was pretty good. I'm tired of saying 1 point is better than none though. I want 3 points damnit.

The goal by Gerrard was a thing of beauty!
Old 02-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #233
DILIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
It was pretty good. I'm tired of saying 1 point is better than none though. I want 3 points damnit.

The goal by Gerrard was a thing of beauty!
great goal!!
Old 02-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #234
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ You guys needed that 3 points as bad as City needing it. I was cheering for Liverpool but Reina pissed me off. Top class keepers making that kind of mistake? Then Aguero making an Amazing shot.

You guys let Shitty come back on you as you did the Gunners. You played well all game but allowed mistakes to be made. Still, I'm glad you held them to 1 point.

Sturridge & Gerrard had some amazing shots as well.

United up 9 is a blessing this far into the season but we have to play well to maintain as we faulted last year.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:25 PM   #235
RoninTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
RoninTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Great goals from Lampard and Gerrard for sure
Old 02-03-2013, 04:57 PM   #236
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06sr5prerunner View Post
post a pic of him wearing a man utd jersey holding something we can verify its him like a paper with tacoma world written on it or something like that and i will send your kiddooo a great present for being a wise young lad.
Here he is with his favorite jersey and my tablet with your post on it
Old 02-03-2013, 05:01 PM   #237
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
Part-time Gooner over here.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #238
DILIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
Here he is with his favorite jersey and my tablet with your post on it
YESSSSSS !!!!!!! great man!!! i will hook him up!!!! when we become champions for the 20th time at the end of the season!!!!

1. rad

2. krap22
Old 02-04-2013, 02:23 PM   #239
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
SHOW OFF YOUR CLUB GEAR ! ! !

I have so much Manchester United Gear and England Gear

This is perfect to show it off. . . Show your Support!
Old 02-04-2013, 03:36 PM   #240
DILIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
SHOW OFF YOUR CLUB GEAR ! ! !

I have so much Manchester United Gear and England Gear

This is perfect to show it off. . . Show your Support!
will do!