LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

MAN UTD, ARSENAL, LiVERPOOL, MAN CiTY,AC MilAn , MADRID..etc

Old 02-04-2013, 04:15 PM   #241
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
My two prized United items.

Here is my 2009/10 Full Squad Signed & Framed United Team

Here is my 2009/10 Full Squad Signed United Ball

I'll snap my United/ England gear as well. I have too dam much. LOL.

Here is me at Old Trafford. I have my game stub against Southampton in 09
Old 02-04-2013, 05:17 PM   #242
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, that fukcing bad ass. If i could just get a Gerrard signed jersey i'd never wear that damn thing...

Did you see his thunderous strike by the way? looks like the old gerrard, Hart had no chance.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #243
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Rad im pretty jellyy, and yes Gerrards goal left Hart in the shits, then again that is almost impossible to stop a goal like that.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:29 PM   #244
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ That was vintage Gerrard and I wish he could produce for England like the rest of that bunch. That shot was well struck with that venom bounce/dip before netted into the far corner. I doubt many goalies couldve stopped that unless it was a complete guess before struck. England looks amazing on paper when you see the names but a whole different story when watching. I wear my jerseys and jackets with pride regardless of how bad we do. Sigh. . . When I wear the England kit, I know how it feels to be a Liverpool or Arsenal Supporter. LOL.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:31 PM   #245
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Theres a lot of individuals on the England team, not enough team players, in my opinion, Rooney, Gerrard,Lampard,Wilshere,Welbeck,Hart,Glenn Johnson are the team players that leaves alot of room for I's to show up.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:34 PM   #246
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Tell me about it. . . Trust, I know!
Old 02-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #247
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
My day is booked for 2/13/13 against Madrid. This is a very emotional game for me as if you've been a long time United supporter. The man who brought a lot of Trophies will be returning to Old Trafford to go against us. This is the once 18 year old boy United and Fergie molded into one of the best Men to play the sport. . .

I'm getting goosebumps thinking of the day we face this man since 2009. Remember, he stayed an extra season for United out of respect for us. . . I have nothing but upmost respect for this man regardless of the shirt he now wears.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #248
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
My day is booked for 2/13/13 against Madrid. This is a very emotional game for me as if you've been a long time United supporter. The man who brought a lot of Trophies will be returning to Old Trafford to go against us. This is the once 18 year old boy United and Fergie molded into one of the best Men to play the sport. . .

I'm getting goosebumps thinking of the day we face this man since 2009. Remember, he stayed an extra season for United out of respect for us. . . I have nothing but upmost respect for this man regardless of the shirt he now wears.

I really like his cockiness/confidence, its like he knows he has the skill to beat you and he's a threat from all points(offensively anyway)

I think he's a good footballer, nothing more, nothing less
Old 02-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #249
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

dude trust meeeee i booked it like month agoo. im fukin stoked and now im officially 300 bucks in to see who passes on next stage.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #250
RoninTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
RoninTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn RAD that is pretty awesome sauce, I'm so jealous that you've got that stuff man that is bad ass
Old 02-06-2013, 01:30 PM   #251
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
International play today guys.

England stayed strong because of Super Frank and the Wonder boy Wayne Rooney! However the poor play of Cahill looking confused kept us from a clean sheet.

Countries are all playing. Germanys play looks amazing.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:10 PM   #252
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Glorious Morning for United Supporters and perhaps the Blues as well.

City fails epically from defensive blunders.

Now we're going to have to win at Trafford tomorrow against a hard Everton squad. We're placing a rotation team that will differ in wed UEFA Madrid match up. So I hope we get 3 points but I can settle for 1 if we beat Madrid.

Old 02-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #253
AKA Crash Bandicoot

I think y'all will draw w/ Everton, they are a really hardy squad. I like them personally, then again im a bit bias, they are from the same side of the tracks as liverpool
Old 02-09-2013, 12:29 PM   #254
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I want the 3 points and Fergie has stated this squad we see tomorrow will be different from the UEFA squad.

This is a time for the youth and bench stars to shine. I'm placing Welbeck, Hernandez, Kagawa, and Nani to be playing tomorrows line up. RVP and Rooney will be on the bench if needed for last minute heroics.

Smalling is in form and I bet he will be used in Wed game along side Vidic.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:30 PM   #255
AKA Crash Bandicoot

^ agreed, the bench is good and have the quality to get the points, but with everton you just never really know whats going to happen on the pitch...
Old 02-09-2013, 12:33 PM   #256
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Maybe against your team. LOL.

I'm holding strong we will get the 3 as it motivates us after Shitys lost today. We're more motivated after how we ended the season last year that Fergie will NOT make that mistake again. However if our B team only gets 1 point. Then so be it as I want the Madrid win at Trafford much more.

Last year was the game against Everton in which we lost the season. We had a 2 goal advantage to only lose the 3 points we should've had.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:24 AM   #258
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
im sure we will get 3 points today. if we do the title is ours for sure..

wednesday is just around the corner!

GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED
Old 02-10-2013, 11:21 AM   #259
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Still 12 games to go my friend. fantastic win today with a clean sheet. I learned my lesson not to get too excited just yet. We had a terrific showing today.

And the reds go marching, on,on, on.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:23 PM   #260
423Mram is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
423Mram's Tacoma Gallery
I was really surprised at the squad SAF put out today. Thought he would go with a more reserved squad considering the game coming up on Wednesday. But with the points City dropped it made sense to really go after the 3 points and get the gap even bigger.

With Nigeria winning the AFCON today, this years Confederation Cup field is set. Spain, Italy, Brazil, Uruguay, Mexico, Nigeria, Japan, and Tahiti. Think that's all of them. Should be a good one this time around. Though it is not considered a major tournament by most, I think it really helps teams get ready for the WC the following year.