Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

MAN UTD, ARSENAL, LiVERPOOL, MAN CiTY,AC MilAn , MADRID..etc

Old 03-02-2013, 01:54 PM   #281
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Son's man u Van Persey jersey showed up for his birthday. Damn those official jerseys are expensive,but the look on his face was priceless.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:10 PM   #282
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^I bet he is. . . RVP is my reason for liking Arsenal. TY to all my gunner supporters.

Those jerseys aren't cheap by any means as I own quite a few Wayne Rooney jerseys through the years. I have 4 Nike Manchester United ones and 2 Umbro England jerseys.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:46 PM   #283
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
3-0 is fantastic at half Cam.....Does that sit as well with you as it does me?
4-0 Luis suarez hat-trick. Im more than excited. best striker in the league at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopn8r View Post
Sub'd. Just found this thread & a huge soccer fan. Not really an aficionado of any particular Premier team, but love the competition. My son fancies himself the next "Chicharito", so he's a Man U fan! Being in San Diego, I'm a Tijuana Xolos fan in the Mexico League. But I pretty much enjoy all the big leagues. I'm most passionate when watching my kids both play, both on competitive club teams. Best sport out there!
Welcome! Futbol is life, next to college, and tacomas, and girls
Old 03-05-2013, 02:56 PM   #284
423Mram is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
423Mram's Tacoma Gallery
What a game. And my dislike for Madrid continues to grow.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:59 PM   #285
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
pos ref...
Old 03-16-2013, 11:33 PM   #286
Just a man and his truck
FLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant future

Navy: GSM
Name: JJ
FLtaco24's Tacoma Gallery
Chelsea FC fan here.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:47 AM   #287
423Mram is on a distinguished road

423Mram's Tacoma Gallery
So Suarez apparently skipped breakfast this morning, and Ivanovic's arm looked tasty. He got a lengthy ban back when he played for Ajax for biting someone, why do it again?
Old 04-21-2013, 11:05 AM   #288
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 423Mram View Post
So Suarez apparently skipped breakfast this morning, and Ivanovic's arm looked tasty. He got a lengthy ban back when he played for Ajax for biting someone, why do it again?
i saw that i was like
Old 04-22-2013, 09:11 AM   #289
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 423Mram View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
i saw that i was like
As was I. As a Liverpool supporter that was very disappointing. I guess he will be known now as "Cannibal of Liverpool". There is no place for that in football. Liverpool are supposedly handling it internally as the FA should most definitely handle it externally. I'd say his season is done.

I mean with countless camera's did he think he would somehow get away with it??? He shouldn't have done anything in the first place. No excuse for his actions.

The draw was nice, Sturridge's goal was a thing of beauty.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:53 PM   #290
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As was I. As a Liverpool supporter that was very disappointing. I guess he will be known now as "Cannibal of Liverpool". There is no place for that in football. Liverpool are supposedly handling it internally as the FA should most definitely handle it externally. I'd say his season is done.

I mean with countless camera's did he think he would somehow get away with it??? He shouldn't have done anything in the first place. No excuse for his actions.

It has no place in the sport. The hard part for me is he seems to be one hell of a player. Why do that to yourself?
Old 04-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #291
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ the 20th is ours. game match won. RVP! Least we got something special to take home this season.

Treble or no treble. The 20th is just too sweet.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:02 PM   #292
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
It has no place in the sport. The hard part for me is he seems to be one hell of a player. Why do that to yourself?
I wish I knew. He is one hell of a good player. He is one of the best in the world IMO but behavior like that will keep him from being recognized as that. I mean play football dude....you're a very talented player and play for one of the most recognized clubs in the world. Act like it. That biting crap doesn't even happen in REC league's man, damn.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:28 PM   #293
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
"Hungry?....grab a opposing players arm"
Old 04-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #294
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I just read about that... that's not the way to represent the football club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
He just seems to have trouble follow him(2010 WC, the racist insident, the biting incident back in Ajax, And now here we are again, he just caused problems for his national team a couple weeks ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ the 20th is ours. game match won. RVP! Least we got something special to take home this season.

Treble or no treble. The 20th is just too sweet.
RVP is class. Thats all i can say honestly, congrats on the title

Quote:
I wish I knew. He is one hell of a good player. He is one of the best in the world IMO but behavior like that will keep him from being recognized as that. I mean play football dude....you're a very talented player and play for one of the most recognized clubs in the world. Act like it. That biting crap doesn't even happen in REC league's man, damn.
X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
"Hungry?....grab a defenders arm"
Very, very stupid.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:40 PM   #295
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks
Old 04-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #296

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
He should be banned. Liverpool shows no control over his by just Fining him. Shows how much they need him as a club should show, no player is bigger than the club at all.

He has shown no class with this 2nd offense, hand ball in the world cup, recent punch to the face, and the Evra racial issue.

Glad he did it, now he lost his chance for FA Player of the Year.

Talent, no brains.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #297

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
[B]
R.I.P BARCELONA !
[/B
]

Old 04-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #298

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Man! REAL MADRID got OWNED. . . 4-1. One man army Lewandowski!

Two of the worlds best players were Embarrassed on back to back days. . .

I'm a EPL supporter for life and I have to admit, the Germans are coming. . . Just wow. I don't think United has a side strong enough to contend with Munich.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:32 AM   #299
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
^ dude we arr gonna see the same thing in the world cup next year. germany is gonna own it!!!! GGMU campione campione!!!!! ole ole!!!!! whos ready for those gufts i promised!
Old 04-26-2013, 02:53 PM   #300

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I am