Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

MAN UTD, ARSENAL, LiVERPOOL, MAN CiTY,AC MilAn , MADRID..etc

Old 05-01-2013, 10:01 AM   #301
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Real Down, Barca to go. Lets go Munich. . .

BTW - - - My New Wallpaper!

Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
As the reds go marching on on on!
Old 05-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #302
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations
Old 05-01-2013, 10:20 AM   #303
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Thanks man. I hear ya!
Old 05-01-2013, 01:17 PM   #304

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
the END of Barcelona. . .

7-0
Old 05-08-2013, 03:18 PM   #305
423Mram is on a distinguished road

423Mram's Tacoma Gallery
Fergie out, rumors of Moyes in. Discuss.

Oh, and Rooney wants out.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:20 PM   #306
Wholito is on a distinguished road

Wholito's Tacoma Gallery
200 goals for Ronaldo?!?!
Old 05-09-2013, 12:08 PM   #307
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 423Mram View Post
Fergie out, rumors of Moyes in. Discuss.

Oh, and Rooney wants out.
I guess Moyes is indeed in. According to Sky News Rio and Carrick like the decision. Wonder what Man U's fan base thinks.

Where did you see that Rooney want's out? Retirement or find another club?
Old 05-09-2013, 01:54 PM   #308

423Mram's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
I guess Moyes is indeed in. According to Sky News Rio and Carrick like the decision. Wonder what Man U's fan base thinks.

Where did you see that Rooney want's out? Retirement or find another club?
A few hours after SAF announced his retirement, there were several journalist and sports channels on Twitter claiming he had made a request to be released. I guess he and Moyes aren't on the best of terms from what others reported.

Also hearing Roberto Martinez is the front runner to replace Moyes at Everton. I think that would be awesome. Martinez is similar to Moyes in that Moyes did very well with little money from the club, and Martinez has been able to keep Wigan from relegation with even less.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:26 AM   #309

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ ROFL

One thing you cant do is listen to rubbish from those journalist. English media is the worst kind of media if you didn't know already. Rooney will remain a RED until real evidence transpires.

These are all Headlines with nothing coming from United nor the man himself. . . Everyone always wants to stir something up. I'd love to see him play for Moyes once again. . .
Old 05-12-2013, 01:18 PM   #310

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Watching City lose to Wigan and get nothing this season = Priceless!

Sad Note - Topic above, Rooney not included in todays game and not even on the bench. I really hope this is just a isolated event that doesn't step in the direction of Rooney's departure from the club. I really hold on to the fact from what was quoted this past wednesday "Rooney is Not for sale".

Sir Alex Ferguson >

Fergie Time!
Old 05-15-2013, 11:50 AM   #311
She's got the jimmy legs

What a prankster Haha.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #312

423Mram's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post

What a prankster Haha.
Almost as bad as Busquets dive that got Motta red carded a few years back in the semi's of the CL. Or maybe not, as that dive by Sergio caused Thiago to miss the Finals v Bayern.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:14 AM   #313

423Mram's Tacoma Gallery
Manchester City and the Yankees teamed up to co own a new MLS franchise in New York, New York City FC. Safe bet that United and Mets fans will not care for that team.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:18 AM   #314
She's got the jimmy legs

Yea no kiddin. City and Chelsea last night was a fun friendly game to watch.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:13 PM   #315
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone ref in their spare time?
Old 05-25-2013, 07:18 PM   #316
She's got the jimmy legs

I ref'd a couple years ago for a local rec league that my niece and nephews were in. Last year my wife and I coached though. I had a lot more fun doing that. When I was a ref I found that I had to bite my tongue when the kids wouldn't center the ball...haha...figured coaching was more my thing.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:46 AM   #317
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
At tips that would have been helpful your first time? I recon ill be working mostly adult rec.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:56 AM   #318
She's got the jimmy legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan toy View Post
At tips that would have been helpful your first time? I recon ill be working mostly adult rec.
Just keep your eye on the action. If you look away for a split second you could miss a call. I actually found that when the ball goes out of touch for a throw in was the easiest call to screw up. Just make sure that you keep completely focused on what's happening. Ignore fans or coaches that disagree with a call you make. If it happens just don't take it personal. Good Luck!
Old 06-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #319

423Mram's Tacoma Gallery
Next seasons Liverpool kit. First I was like then i was like

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...l-new-away-kit

Old 06-04-2013, 10:04 PM   #320

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^That pretty much sums up Liverpools 2012/13 season. LOL