Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

MAN UTD, ARSENAL, LiVERPOOL, MAN CiTY,AC MilAn , MADRID..etc

Old 07-01-2013, 04:55 PM   #321
Az4x4Taco
Az4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer: Retired
Name: George
Az4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Confederations Cup: Brazil wins, Spain doesn't!

Fred scores in the second minute of play..

David Luiz ruins Spain's chance for a goal with this beautiful clearance..

Neymar scores a second goal for Brazil just before half time..

Two minutes into the second half Fred puts a final nail in Spain's coffin with this beautiful strike..

A short time later Spain was awarded a penalty kick. Sergio Ramos stepped up to take it and . . . missed!

Spain came in ranked far ahead of Brazil by FIFA, and was highly favored to win this tournament. As it turned out Brazil had other ideas, and Spain's 29 game competitive unbeaten streak and 26 game unbeaten streak overall ended ingloriously at Maracana Stadium in Rio last evening.

Awesome display of football prowess on the part of Brazil. As Neymar said after the game, the Brazilian national team is back!

What a year we have ahead of us as club season starts up again and World Cup 2014 takes center stage!

Todo mundo deve ser Brasileiro!!!
Old 07-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #322
423Mram is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
423Mram's Tacoma Gallery
2009 Confederations Cup, Spain came in ranked first in the world with a, something like, record 42 match unbeaten streak. They lose in the semi finals to <---- see avatar, the US 2-0. US goes on to the final and lose 3-2 to.... Brazil. Then the following year when it really matters, Spain claims the World Cup, with Brazil losing in the quarter finals to the Dutch.

Impressive win yesterday, dominating win, I've not seen the Spanish on their heels like they were yesterday since their reign of dominance started in 08'. But if Spain comes in and wins the whole thing next year, do you really think they care about yesterdays loss? I doubt it. Hell if any nation not named Brazil wins the WC next year, you think Brazilian fans will give a damn about their Confed Cup title, I think not. I'm not doubting Brazil. With that kind of crowd support, and if they can keep that fire they had yesterday burning through next years WC they will be very tough to beat. But I'll believe their "back" when/if they raise the trophy next year.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:56 PM   #323
Az4x4Taco
Az4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Az4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 423Mram View Post
...Impressive win yesterday, dominating win, I've not seen the Spanish on their heels like they were yesterday since their reign of dominance started in 08'. But if Spain comes in and wins the whole thing next year, do you really think they care about yesterdays loss? I doubt it...
Lot's of "ifs" on the table from now till World Cup time. If Chelsea lives up to expectations this coming season. If Neymar and Messi on the pitch at the same time add up to the killer one two punch for Barca that people think they might. If Spain and Brazil even make it to next year's World Cup final..!

All I've got to say is let's get ready to enjoy the greatest sporting spectacle on earth once this next season kicks off. It'll no doubt be a barn burner start to finish no matter who your favorites may be!
Old 07-01-2013, 08:57 PM   #324
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
got tix for LA Galaxy vs. Real Madrid on 1 Aug bitches
Old 07-01-2013, 09:02 PM   #325
Az4x4Taco

Az4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
got tix for LA Galaxy vs. Real Madrid on 1 Aug bitches
Me too! ..See you there!! Glad it'll be inside...
Old 07-01-2013, 09:04 PM   #326
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Az4x4 View Post
Me too! ..See you there!! Glad it'll be inside...
same. so far have a group of 12 i believe going. i'll be there with my girl, a coworker, and a few others within my company and within the industry in general. from what i understand we have some decent seats. front rowers. should be fun!
Old 07-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #327
Az4x4Taco

Az4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
same. so far have a group of 12 i believe going. i'll be there with my girl, a coworker, and a few others within my company and within the industry in general. from what i understand we have some decent seats. front rowers. should be fun!
Cool. My son and I have seats mid field a few rows up. Lookin' forward to it!
Old 07-12-2013, 08:27 AM   #328
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
6-1 was a good result on Tuesday! We play Cuba Saturday @ 3:30pm Eastern Time.
Thoughts on that game?
Old 07-12-2013, 09:53 AM   #329
Stormtrooper Corps
Alaskan toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Alaskan toy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking forward to another win, USA's definitely seen an improvement in their game lately.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #330
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes they have. It should be a good match. I think Wondolowski should leave his name misspelled on his jersey.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:33 PM   #331
She's got the jimmy legs

The goalie for Costa Rica should have been shown the RED.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:53 PM   #332
423Mram is on a distinguished road

423Mram's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
The goalie for Costa Rica should have been shown the RED.
That he should have. In the end, the refs decision did not effect the result. If CR would have gone on to win with 11 players when they should have been down to 10 men, it would have driven me and many other NT fans crazy.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:58 PM   #333
Stormtrooper Corps

Sounds like I missed a good game if the keeper was that aggressive.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:50 PM   #334
She's got the jimmy legs

USMNT play Honduras tonight at 7pm Eastern. Looking great so far in the Gold Cup. Panama vs Mexico to play after.
I'm looking forward to more great play from the U.S.
Old 07-24-2013, 05:03 PM   #335
She's got the jimmy legs

Looking good!
Old 07-24-2013, 05:13 PM   #336
Stormtrooper Corps

How's Rimando doing? I'm stuck with just stat updates, I haven't found a radio broadcast.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:03 PM   #337
She's got the jimmy legs

Yet another game where the Ref misses obvious calls. Klinsmann sent off for no reason. Rimando did very well. Very well IMO
Old 07-28-2013, 07:58 PM   #338
She's got the jimmy legs

Great win today for the USMNT!
Old 07-28-2013, 08:43 PM   #339
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Great win today for the USMNT!
Great Game great Win, USA!!!
Old 07-31-2013, 08:09 AM   #340
She's got the jimmy legs