Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

MAN UTD, ARSENAL, LiVERPOOL, MAN CiTY,AC MilAn , MADRID..etc

Old 09-18-2013, 05:24 PM   #361
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
It sucks Coutinho is out until late October. I know we get Suarez back after Southampton but I believe Coutinho is very key.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:32 PM   #362
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
It sucks Coutinho is out until late October. I know we get Suarez back after Southampton but I believe Coutinho is very key.
Injury has done it again.

he's a young lad(20?) He'll be good, hopefully suarez comes back and gets back to doing what he was doing for Uraguay and us last season, scoring goals.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:44 PM   #363
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery

We coming! Rooney got a hidden surprise hidden in his ASS for you!
Old 09-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #364
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rooney has been in stellar form although he could have had a hat trick, idk if it was supposed to be a pass to van persie or was it a shot. Either way he's looking sharp.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:00 PM   #365
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Yes. . . He has been in a huge slump riddled with injuries and mental obstacles. I'm happy he has formed an alliance with RVP and they look great. I believe he was shooting it and once he gets more time under his belt. We know we will not see those open misses again.

I'm also excited with Moyes choice in line up for UEFA. Kagawa and Valencia added so much more for us! The fantastic addition of Fellaini is much needed but we need more in January's transfer window.

I can't wait till we strengthen up and build more chemistry. I'm excited for this years EPL as all teams show great potential and vulnerability as well. Chelsea, cough, cough. . . Basel, Cough Cough. . .

Battle of Manchester this Sunday! The DERBY!

RONALDO > Bale . . . Dude straight showed why he is Beast. . . I'm so sad he finally sealed his future in a White Shirt. *SIGH* Hopes of a reunion is forever a dust in the wind.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:28 PM   #367

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Yeah man. . . I got to at least watch Ronaldo for years before he left. My last game was watching him in Manchester, UK at the Boar's Pub for the lost in UEFA against Barcelona. Ronaldo was a no show for that game. So Sad. . .
Old 09-19-2013, 05:33 PM   #368
AKA Crash Bandicoot

He was on fire in the CL the other day, that last goal for the hat trick was maddd dirty i lol'ed so hard.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:48 PM   #369

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Dude did Messi moves with more Steeez and then Left Footed it in out of no where. Then looked at BALE and was like . . .You getting paid more than me?
Old 09-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #370
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Dude, man utd wasn't on their game today, didnt think Van Persie not being there would be such a knocker.

City was playing like champions yesterday.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:27 PM   #372

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ So Sad. . The only man playing well was Rooney and he didn't get the support needed.

Ashley Young? You sir. . . should not replace Nani
Fellaini? Looked so Fn slow and made me regret not getting Alcantara, Silva. Lets hope we can pry Iniesta away
Rio? your time is up Rio. Love you but you're now a liability.
Vidic? Your Cap! Why is the back line so weak.

Moyes? Not inserting Kagawa and Nani is a waste of coaching on your first Derby!

Smalling? That backline was horrible and we need to get younger in January. I'm sorry but we're lacking.

I'm having little faith in Moyes but I will keep the support. It was hard to wake up early and watch my team crumble. . .

Losing POGBA to Juventus was heart breaking.

Tomorrow is a new day against Liverpool again. . . Rumor has it, Suaraz is to play against us tomorrow for the first time this season.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:31 AM   #373
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coutinho will be back for the match tomorrow! YNWA!
Old 11-01-2013, 09:48 AM   #374
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Liverpool are in STELLAR FORM.

Suarez and Sturridge are in sensational form as well.

Im feeling pretty good so far, it's november now and we are 2nd in the table
Old 11-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #375
wheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kevin
wheelerkr2's Tacoma Gallery
man u supporter checking in
Old 02-12-2014, 06:34 AM   #376
She's got the jimmy legs

Liverpool are still looking good Cam! We really need a good result today.

YNWA!
Old 02-12-2014, 06:52 AM   #377
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Liverpool are still looking good Cam! We really need a good result today.

YNWA!
Dude we are doing really well! top 4 finish is still a possibility.

We thrashed Arsenal 4-0 in the first 20 mins and Fulham is looking like a relegation squad... We've got this man.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:07 AM   #378
She's got the jimmy legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Dude we are doing really well! top 4 finish is still a possibility.

We thrashed Arsenal 4-0 in the first 20 mins and Fulham is looking like a relegation squad... We've got this man.
Yea I was hoping for a Skrtel and Sterling hat trick. One of the best starts to a game I've ever seen. Only thing that worries me is that this season it seems after a big win we play flat. Maybe that won't happen today.