LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

MAN UTD, ARSENAL, LiVERPOOL, MAN CiTY,AC MilAn , MADRID..etc

Old 01-17-2013, 08:19 PM   #21
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Ok?

I think it's a pretty good product considering the talent gap. Plus it's gotta start somewhere, I'm glad to see Seattle embrace it.
i think drafting and team no descending hurts mls. but hopefully it grows o have a world cup in the future as fifa doesnt respect football culture in the US right now.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:20 PM   #23
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
One of these days I want to make it to a Portland/Seattle match and a Whitecap/Seattle. Great atmosphere.
I came down to Seattle and saw a friendly between Man U and Glasgow Celtic
Old 01-17-2013, 08:21 PM   #24
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
When was that? And next time, beers on me.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:21 PM   #25
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Barclays (premiere league) is what I believe to be the best league out of all.
believe it my friend believe it is the best,

also love FA CUP oldest club tournament in the world. love the old school style drawings.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #26
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06sr5prerunner View Post
believe it my friend believe it is the best,

also love FA CUP oldest club tournament in the world. love the old school style drawings.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #27
DILIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by celec View Post
I bleed RED. I'm also a Netherlands fan and RVP does great in clubs but he turns yellow when in the national team. I just purchased a couple new jerseys.
i hope by red you mean UNITED not loserpool i mean liverpool lol.. yea rvp hasnt been at his best for netherlands. i think because arsenal drained him soooo much.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #28
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When was that? And next time, beers on me.
It was like 10 years ago
Old 01-17-2013, 08:24 PM   #29
DILIGAF

Quote:
was this 2 years ago when they did the US tour right?

neeeeverminddddddsss <- ediiit
Old 01-17-2013, 08:26 PM   #30
DILIGAF

Quote:
I use to follow Arsenal pretty close just haven't as much lately .. they are the Premier team I pull for.

ooooohh arsene wenger soooooo over due.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:28 PM   #32
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im just not a fan of american soccer. They lack the talent.
Not to press but why can you only be a fan of the best talent? Doesn't the competition mean something even if it's not the best? Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing with you but I think we, US/Canadian soccer fans, need to do our part and help MLS succeed so maybe one day we will have the best talent.

It's the same reason I still go to high school football games, support the kids/school and enjoy the competition.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:30 PM   #34

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Liverpool FC

"You'll never walk alone."

Nuff said.
I like Liverpool too , they are having a tough go
Old 01-17-2013, 08:30 PM   #36
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Not to press but why can you only be a fan of the best talent? Doesn't the competition mean something even if it's not the best? Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing with you but I think we, US/Canadian soccer fans, need to do our part and help MLS succeed so maybe one day we will have the best talent.

It's the same reason I still go to high school football games, support the kids/school and enjoy the competition.
I agree with what you are saying man. With me being a European at heart I have no urge to support the mls. When they do start beating teams in barclays in later year I will start to be a supporter.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:32 PM   #37
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like Liverpool too , they are having a tough go
Yes Oz this has been the case over the last 4 years or so, we've let alot of good talent go (Fernando Torres-my fav player, Xabi Alonso-beast playmaker,Mascherano-beast,) and we just waste money on those hype players,(downing-jesus he's bad not worth the 20 mil price and ANDY CARROL dont get me started 35 MIlllion, Newcastle must have laughed their fucking asses off.

But we are back on the rise i think, With sterling(18 years) suarez, and others coming on up we can make an "attempt" to get in the top six this season
Old 01-17-2013, 08:33 PM   #38

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Torres isn't exactly ripping it up with Chelsea
Old 01-17-2013, 08:34 PM   #39
One Tire Fire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Yes Oz this has been the case over the last 4 years or so, we've let alot of good talent go (Fernando Torres-my fav player, Xabi Alonso-beast playmaker,Mascherano-beast,) and we just waste money on those hype players,(downing-jesus he's bad not worth the 20 mil price and ANDY CARROL dont get me started 35 MIlllion, Newcastle must have laughed their fucking asses off.

But we are back on the rise i think, With sterling(18 years) suarez, and others coming on up we can make an "attempt" to get in the top six this season
Hahaha!! Preach it my friend!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:38 PM   #40
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Torres isn't exactly ripping it up with Chelsea
This is true, he's been in poor form up until about 6 weeks ago when Benetiz came back into the equation, the coach who originally brought torres to the Premier league, He's getting his confidence back, he's not as quick as he used to be due the surgery but he's adapting to his new role and with the arrival of Demba Ba as a striker, he'll have competition to his starting role which should surely bring his true form back

"Form is temporary, Class is permanent"

Quote:
Hahaha!! Preach it my friend!
Futbol is about the only thing i geniually enjoy playing and following next to Tacomaworld. I make sure im on top of my club business