Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

MAN UTD, ARSENAL, LiVERPOOL, MAN CiTY,AC MilAn , MADRID..etc

Old 01-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #41
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Demba Ba seems like he might have taken over Torres' starting spot
Old 01-17-2013, 09:40 PM   #42
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
liverpool back on their rise? uuuuuummm maybe to challege for top four spots mybe or 5th spot for europa league but even now with sturridge i think ol stevie gerrard is not controlling center field as he should like you said xabi alonso was great. till yall get somebody like that you guys will struggle. anyways i hate liverpoool ugh suarez and his diving is just gross. brandon rogers is the only good thing you guys have going right now.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:42 PM   #43
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Van Persie ain't all that
he isnt a complete plyer but he is a goal scorer. he provides results just like falcao, ronaldo, etc. wayne rooney at top form is comeplete player , defends attacks and work midfield for control. however we are on top of the league because rvp.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:43 PM   #44
DILIGAF

Quote:
word! and he hasnt even been there a month lol and cost a fraction of what torres cost
Old 01-17-2013, 09:43 PM   #45
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06sr5prerunner View Post
liverpool back on their rise? uuuuuummm maybe to challege for top four spots mybe or 5th spot for europa league but even now with sturridge i think ol stevie gerrard is not controlling center field as he should like you said xabi alonso was great. till yall get somebody like that you guys will struggle. anyways i hate liverpoool ugh suarez and his diving is just gross. brandon rogers is the only good thing you guys have going right now.
Ugh, diving. That's actually one of the main reasons I stopped following as much as I use to.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:45 PM   #46
DILIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Ugh, diving. That's actually one of the main reasons I stopped following as much as I use to.
he actually just admitted to diving againts a game against stoke city and said he was frustrated that the were in a tie and he wanted to win.... WOW haha so when your no winning i guess you cheat.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:50 PM   #48
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ba is a tank man.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:57 PM   #49
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
Hello. Big fan of Manchester united. Chicharo time.lol. Actually played in mexico 3rd division with a time call curtidores. I was ok not good enough. Finally came back to states california. Now i play semi pro with two teams mission viejo elites and riverside united. Im off for a yearthanks to a torn acl. Got surgery December 11. 2012. So now i get to see la liga and the premier not a fan of mls. Atlas fc is my team in Mexico.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:01 PM   #50
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
he isnt a complete plyer but he is a goal scorer. he provides results just like falcao, ronaldo, etc. wayne rooney at top form is comeplete player , defends attacks and work midfield for control. however we are on top of the league because rvp.
I liked Cantona
Old 01-17-2013, 10:17 PM   #51
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Agreed. It's for the best, it'll make him more motivated when he actually gets his chance to play

Quote:
I agree all the way till i hate liverpool lol. Diving is a skill, not particually smiled upon but it does happen across all the leagues and its not my favorite part of the game by any means, it pissed me off when players dived back when i played for my HS team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Part of the game :/ Nevertheless i continue to watch.

Quote:
he actually just admitted to diving againts a game against stoke city and said he was frustrated that the were in a tie and he wanted to win.... WOW haha so when your no winning i guess you cheat.
He did, at least he was honest, thats about the only good i could get out of that particular story honestly.

Quote:
I liked Cantona
Cocky,confident,Quality goal scorer right up there with Van Nistelroy.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #53
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's right up i would agree. didnt think i'd find people on here that watch futbol too.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:30 PM   #54
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
It's right up i would agree. didnt think i'd find people on here that watch futbol too.
My only complaint is I think it should be named "Soccer BS thread". Only true soccer people knew what this thread was by the name.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:31 PM   #55
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
My only complaint is I think it should be named "Soccer BS thread". Only true soccer people knew what this thread was by the name.
Yep. maybe a mod will see this and grant our request :O
Old 01-17-2013, 10:38 PM   #58
They call me Greekbro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
@:55 was a stunner
That was a solid goal for sure.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:43 PM   #59

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Andy Cole

He's why I started following Newcastle back in the day
Old 01-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #60
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Andy Cole

He's why I started following Newcastle back in the day
Newcastle supposedly has one of the biggest fan bases in the world.