Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

MAN UTD, ARSENAL, LiVERPOOL, MAN CiTY,AC MilAn , MADRID..etc

Old 01-18-2013, 08:30 AM   #81
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
I'm not trying to be a fan, nor am I trying to bash soccer. Just curios if fans thought the MLS was lame for ripping off the names of other established clubs.
No, because it happens everywhere in the world and isn't considered ripping off. To me they're just attaching themselves to the history/tradition of the game. I think most fans like it and expect it.

Soccer is one of the only sports will multiple names. I don't know how or why the tradition in soccer started that way but it did.

We picked, voted, on the same of the Sounders F.C. so I don't think many fans consider it "ripping off."
Old 01-18-2013, 08:36 AM   #82
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
You should sit down and watch a Sounders/Portland or Vancouver match next time their on.

Best soccer atmosphere in N. America.
^^^^ in north america???? ummm im sure its great but until youve been to a match in mexico like amreica, chivas, cruz asul, tigres, santos that a true football atmosphere not to mention estadio azteca.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:38 AM   #83
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
3 cups bitch! Even Markus Naslund is garbage to the Pens so we traded him to you losers and you still suck with him.
Lets carry this on in the HTT thread
Old 01-18-2013, 08:39 AM   #84
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawless View Post
If Montero goes EPL in a year will that bring cred to the MLS? He's pretty fun to watch and we'll miss him in Seattle.
dempsey should of brought some cred for the us but he is ok not the greatest. slowly a few americans are making a name for themselves. big credits to brad frediel and tim howart god those are great goalies.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:43 AM   #85
vbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vbibi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyHeretic View Post
Not a fan of any one particular team, but i love the premiere and champions league. Its my favorite sport.
Same here, I love watching Barcelona.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:53 AM   #86
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Im a fan of liverpool and Man city, i went to England for 2 weeks when i was 17 and got to walk around and go onto the pitch at Anfield stadium
Old 01-18-2013, 08:57 AM   #87
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you guys with Iphones should pick up the game app " Score ! Classic Goals "

Pretty entertaining , free soccer game
Old 01-18-2013, 09:02 AM   #88
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
cool, now that i have a chance i can post something
ehhh mexican futbol idk...

same with american....doenst convince me but european is the best, can beat it
im a Man Utd. fan but not a fan of chicharito...i dislike his "football"
Old 01-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #89
DILIGAF

i hate liverpool and man city but anfield is a great pitch! historic pitch. yea im a man utd fan not because of chicharo even though it helps because he is a good player but old trafford, sir alex, scholes , giggs neville skolsjer beckham and fred the red all convinces me this was the team for me. rooney ronaldo chicharo vandersar all were bonus
Old 01-18-2013, 04:36 PM   #90
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Man united does have a lot of legends left, i like Sir Alex, Giggs and Scholes, i always get exited when they throw Giggs in and he gets a goal
Old 01-18-2013, 04:51 PM   #91
DILIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbauman92 View Post
Man united does have a lot of legends left, i like Sir Alex, Giggs and Scholes, i always get exited when they throw Giggs in and he gets a goal
if he scores a goal this season he will be the only player to ever score in every single premier league season. i hope he does.. great player.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:58 PM   #92

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Always liked Giggs

Alex Ferguson , meh
Old 01-18-2013, 09:45 PM   #93
DILIGAF

waaaaa?? why not possibly the most succesful coach ever.

anyways bayer munich pretty strong team snd barcelonas pep guardiola is gonna be running the show for the next season... would love to get matched up with them in champions league.. who are you guys ruding for in champions league!?
Old 01-19-2013, 01:44 AM   #95
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
How the F did I miss this thread?

That said MAN UNITED! MUFC!

Yes, I said it and I've been bleeding Red since I was a young lad as my father was a supporter. I followed due to the colors as I was a MJ Chicago Bulls fan. He has since become a Munich fan and no longer cares for the clubs direction.

Passion bleeds in my blood as I never miss a game. I've been to Manchester and Old Trafford.

Old 01-19-2013, 01:45 AM   #96
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06sr5prerunner View Post
waaaaa?? why not possibly the most succesful coach ever.

anyways bayer munich pretty strong team snd barcelonas pep guardiola is gonna be running the show for the next season... would love to get matched up with them in champions league.. who are you guys ruding for in champions league!?

Strong as fuck to get PEPE. . . I fear what that man can do to such an already successful team.

We face Ronaldo for the first time since I was in Manchester at Boars Head Pub to watch us lose to Barcelona the first time. I will say that was one the scariest things. Riot police everywhere in anticipation to the drunken crowds departure.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:55 AM   #97

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post

THe Premier League.-Manchester United IF Van Persie continues to destroy teams and pop up with goals. He's truly been the difference from Man u being at number 1 and being mid-table. I think he contributes about 33% of the goals they've scored, which is crazy. THey'll surly win if his form doesnt change.

Mancini said it best. "Missing out on Robin van Persie may cost the title". Fergie has a way in finding players and being successful. I'm not a big RVP fan but I will say he has saved us. My man is ROONEY but with him injury, he has shown lack of form. He missed a PK verses West Brom this past Wednesday in the FA cup. He needs to return back to form on the pitch. I will also give such praise to Chicarito. He earned it from me as earlier in his days with United, I called him Hernandez. The amazing poacher.

The return of VIDIC to the aging Rio is only a test of our back line. De Gea has been unsatisfactory with the lack of heart on goal stopping. I only hope we can get our young guns or sign someone of notice to support or high front line. We can't keep on relying on dying legends such as Giggs and Scholes. Cleverly needs to produce as he did earlier before his injury.

There is still a long season and we can't lose our sight as we did last season.

Old 01-19-2013, 05:16 AM   #99
DILIGAF

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Mancini said it best. "Missing out on Robin van Persie may cost the title". Fergie has a way in finding players and being successful. I'm not a big RVP fan but I will say he has saved us. My man is ROONEY but with him injury, he has shown lack of form. He missed a PK verses West Brom this past Wednesday in the FA cup. He needs to return back to form on the pitch. I will also give such praise to Chicarito. He earned it from me as earlier in his days with United, I called him Hernandez. The amazing poacher.

The return of VIDIC to the aging Rio is only a test of our back line. De Gea has been unsatisfactory with the lack of heart on goal stopping. I only hope we can get our young guns or sign someone of notice to support or high front line. We can't keep on relying on dying legends such as Giggs and Scholes. Cleverly needs to produce as he did earlier before his injury.

There is still a long season and we can't lose our sight as we did last season.

yea to have our skipper back is great if he can get form quick because rio evra and da silva have been good to us. wayne missed the pk against WEST HAM. but thats ok if we get rvp to take tem from now on. however i think this is our year im sure we can get win the FA cup and the league. if we get past madrid i think we have a good chance in champions. i think though we should have one more buy this january.. gotse, lewandoski, cavani , ronaldo somebody like that to go all out oh definitely sell nani and young their too selfish for united
Old 01-19-2013, 05:20 AM   #100
DILIGAF

whats funny about mancini saying that, is that they never had a chance of getting rvp, rvp wanted class and history thats why he chose man utd. he mentioned if united didnt want hime he was gonna go to the italian champions -juventus. silly mancini