Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

MAN UTD, ARSENAL, LiVERPOOL, MAN CiTY,AC MilAn , MADRID..etc

Old 01-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #101
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Far fetched of thinking we'll get Ronaldo back. Sounds good but will not happen. The man was beast in his stay here with the club. We need to focus on mid and back field play. Evra has aged as I've watched him lose speed and agility. Same goes for Evra. Phil Jones and Smalling is out back line future along side Vidic. Evans has been a hit and a miss after playing so well. Rafael has been getting beat as of late. Carrick has given away so many dam passes its uncharacteristic. Cleverly hasn't gotten back into great play after his injury. De Gea is on his way out and now we need new chemistry again. The guy so many dam chances but will never fill Van Der Sar. Lindegaard was always a better selection over De Gea imho.

Problem is Fergie going to sign anyone this Transfer window and will we watch City try and buy another Championship. They already hold a record in their recent UEFA showing. LOL. They have nothing to lose but aim and rest for the EPL title.

The way we've played this season, Champions league is not Real Madrid we have to worry about. There struggling in their La Liga.

Heck, did you see how west Ham abused us by creating chances after chances? Now remember who West Ham is. We're no longer the team clubs fear anymore. There was a time we held records for teams never beating us, conceding goals was unheard of, coming to Old Trafford was dam near impossible to get a win. Clubs now come in with that feeling they have a chance now.

Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
As the reds go marching on on on!
Old 01-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #103
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys any of you guys watching the matches tommorow?
you got the london derby Arsenal- Chelsea
man utd - tottenham
real madrid - valencia

some good matches.. man city one and made up some points so its a must win for united

anybody see barcelona lose today?? first loss of the season for them
Old 01-19-2013, 09:59 PM   #104
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

I hear ya man, think if we get a title this season there will be some changes this summer, de gea has done good but not for a top side like united, hardly any clean sheets. defending has been just enough to get by, but with a title will surely boost some transfers in the summer. upfront we have quality just have not been producing it because in top form nani, valencia, kagawa rooney van persie and chicharo its a big threat for any team... but thats in top form which hardly been seeing lately but it must change. midfield does need some work. we must sell so we can buy, i think the must go's are anderson, ashley young, and possibly nani. but we will see what happens.

Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
As the reds go marching on on on!]
Old 01-19-2013, 10:13 PM   #105
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Liverpool FTW!
Old 01-19-2013, 11:05 PM   #107
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not getting up at 5:30 to watch the Gunners and Blues go at it. . . Arsenal failed me last week losing to City. Fuck them for being garbage.

I'm up bright an early to watch the game at 8am PST. Lets recover from our last 2-3 loss to them and maintain our 7 point lead over City.

I'm going to Fox and Hound to watch it as its been a tradition with friends to catch an early match. 8am is nothing compared to when the World Cup comes on. LOL.

Barcelona got their first Lost of the season. Finally! Fuck them twice over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Liverpool FTW!
Youre kidding right? Hand Ball Suarez? part owner Lebron? get the F out of here as a fake ass Red.

You need a gimmick TV show to try and boost up rep. My friend was a huge Liverpool fan and he has turned his back on his own team after the Andy Carroll fail! I did like Torres on Liverpool as he was amazing to watch. Its said to see him wash away as a over priced Blue.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:16 PM   #109
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Im a die-hard liverpool fan, since 2008 when I first started playing footy

Liverpool has been on the decline in recent years, with several bad buys, bad finishing spots, failures to reach CL football where we last tasted success in 2005

We have been on the rise recently and im optimistic
Old 01-19-2013, 11:26 PM   #110

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ The Rise? Do explain? The only thing good going for the club is you're a profitable club. I wish we could say the same. However we're ran by some American idiots. . . Debt, its the American way. . . since 2008? Thats young son. . . You gotta go deeper to the roots where they were once a dominate force. . . They unlike others, have a heritage.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:28 PM   #111

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ The Rise? Do explain? The only thing good going for the club is you're a profitable club. I wish we could say the same. However we're ran by some American idiots. . . Debt, its the American way. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Buy a dvr

I own a DVR. You're not a true fan unless you wake your ass up and watch it live. This is the only team I will go to bed early for to see a game live. Its just the way it is. . . I live and breathe United. . .I will watch a Gunners versus City but that will be on DV-R. I'll only watch it if the Gunners win. . .
Old 01-20-2013, 02:19 AM   #112
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ The Rise? Do explain? The only thing good going for the club is you're a profitable club. I wish we could say the same. However we're ran by some American idiots. . . Debt, its the American way. . . since 2008? Thats young son. . . You gotta go deeper to the roots where they were once a dominate force. . . They unlike others, have a heritage.
The rise as in we are showing some real progress in terms of the performances that we are showing on the pitch, yes we screw up every now and then but for the most part we are improving our performances on the pitch are becoming more frequent and that's i believe because of the players brought in,sold, and tactics by the manager Brenden Rodgers.

Yes im sort of a baby of the club in terms of the heritage of the club becuase i wasnt brought up to enjoy,watch,or even play the game, in high school i just wanted to play to get in shape and it turned into something much bigger than that and im grateful for what the game has done to me in introducing me to Liverpool FC where i was first aquainted with Fernando Torres and Stevey G and Xabi Alonso and Mascherano.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:44 AM   #113
DILIGAF

Quote:
I'm not getting up at 5:30 to watch the Gunners and Blues go at it. . . Arsenal failed me last week losing to City. Fuck them for being garbage.

I'm up bright an early to watch the game at 8am PST. Lets recover from our last 2-3 loss to them and maintain our 7 point lead over City.

I'm going to Fox and Hound to watch it as its been a tradition with friends to catch an early match. 8am is nothing compared to when the World Cup comes on. LOL.

Barcelona got their first Lost of the season. Finally! Fuck them twice over.

Youre kidding right? Hand Ball Suarez? part owner Lebron? get the F out of here as a fake ass Red.

You need a gimmick TV show to try and boost up rep. My friend was a huge Liverpool fan and he has turned his back on his own team after the Andy Carroll fail! I did like Torres on Liverpool as he was amazing to watch. Its said to see him wash away as a over priced Blue.
hhaha liverpool,,, anyways yea your in cali huu???? sucks im central stadard time. saw the game. i really enojoyed arsenal 2nd half performance. quality first touch football ended 2-1 chelsea.. anyways their shi compared to man utd.! broooo definitely buy a dvr hahaha...

alot of snow in white hart lane for the showdown... im gonna enjoy the game in a few minutes with some "chilakiles" and a michelada
Old 01-20-2013, 08:02 AM   #114
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Fake ass fan? I'm about to be 36 yrs old and have been a fan since I was a kid. I don't agree with all of the things that have transpired over the years but I'm still a fan. Sorry it upsets you so much that you have to attack me personally on who I support. Attacking a club is one thing, but attacking a member because of a post is bullshit. You don't even know me.
Really? Me get the F out of here......asshole.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #115
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I own a DVR. You're not a true fan unless you wake your ass up and watch it live.
That's bullshit
Old 01-20-2013, 09:46 AM   #116

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I'm only messing. I miss a lot of the UEFA and FA Cup games when its on a Tues/Wed at 11am PST. DVR FTMFW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Fake ass fan? I'm about to be 36 yrs old and have been a fan since I was a kid. I don't agree with all of the things that have transpired over the years but I'm still a fan. Sorry it upsets you so much that you have to attack me personally on who I support. Attacking a club is one thing, but attacking a member because of a post is bullshit. You don't even know me.
Really? Me get the F out of here......asshole.
I didn't attack you personally. I attacked Liverpool as a whole. I was saying fake ass RED as UNITED is the only true Red. I'm not saying you as you're right, I don't know you.

I respect fans who stick by there club regardless. Sad to see Liverpool and Arsenal where they are today. However you both are a profitable club. We're profitable each year but wash it away with our huge Debt. If we never sold Ronaldo, imagine how much more we'd be stacked with. . . I miss that guy on United. . .

However, I don't mind it as we have a rivalry anyways. . . BTW, thanks for the 3 points last week.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:53 AM   #117

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Once again, our back line is horrid. . .

A struggling team against QPR last week and a loss previously. I'm surprised we came out with no winger. . . Valencia subbed in was too late. Nani would've been great as well. We didn't send out pace to match with Bale and Lennon.

Spurs did a great job of running through our back line and creating chances after chances. Finally Dempsey got what he was working hard on. If De Gea didn't make those 2 fantastic previous saves. We wouldn't even be bless with 1 point. . .

RVP is what is saving our season to be honest. Rooney out of form with injuries has been difficult in creating chemistry when they're both on the pitch. Rotating him in and leaving Chicarito out causes some issues at times.

Good New is this was the hardest team on our schedule for some time. So we can prepare and try to dig ourselves. . .

Defensively, we are F'd! I don't see our rotation managing well. . .
Old 01-20-2013, 09:57 AM   #118
DILIGAF

Quote:
Once again, our back line is horrid. . .

A struggling team against QPR last week and a loss previously. I'm surprised we came out with no winger. . . Valencia subbed in was too late. Nani would've been great as well. We didn't send out pace to match with Bale and Lennon.

Good New is this was the hardest team on our schedule for some time. So we can prepare and try to dig ourselves. . .
yea we only one point out of this match but your right as far as premier league games it is one of the toughest hopefully city drop points.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:00 AM   #119

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ That fucker has burned us twice in a row. . . Good for Dempsey. . . Its great for American players but sucks for United. LOL
Old 01-20-2013, 10:02 AM   #120
DILIGAF

my dudesss dont get butt hurt because somebody says some shit... specially in football you need to have thick skin... F* liverpool and everthing that comes with it and F* city and everybody with them as welllll..................

I LIVE FOR UNITED,, i dont exaggerate when i say that,, where i come from football is in our blood.. if your gonna whine and cryyyyy this might not be the thread for you..