Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Factory Direct Models...

Old 02-01-2013, 09:43 AM   #21
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Bonanzas and Mooney M-20s were the hot rods of the single engine civilian planes.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:48 AM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudpedal View Post
Bonanzas and Mooney M-20s were the hot rods of the single engine civilian planes.
Still a great performer to this day! IIRC, the HP hasnt changed much, in fact, my Dads was rated at 320 hp for 30 seconds, then 300 hp. Didnt like the Mooney's too much, as they were the "competition"
Old 02-02-2013, 10:31 AM   #23
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
yeah. Im having a delux custom made for my Dad. A36TC, gear down, and they are gonna weight it so it rests on its gear when not on the stand. Total price for a complete custom delux was $414.00 including shipping, and sales tax (thay are local, so I have to pay tax on it).

Did you check out their site to see the details? They said they can make anything as long as they have a picture of it. Even aircraft that are experimental, or mock ups. AND......even Tacomas!
seems a little expensive to me but I am a tightwad
Old 02-02-2013, 12:05 PM   #24
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
seems a little expensive to me but I am a tightwad
Its pricey, but its hand crafted Mohagony, and the detail is unreal! My Dad has always wanted a model of his old plane, and this is the only company that seems to be able to make it the way we want.