Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

NASCAR 2013 Season

Old 03-26-2013, 01:15 PM   #201
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
It's only about 3.5 hours for me. Same distance to Kentucky as well. About 4 or so to Richmond and 3.5-4 to Charlotte.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:27 PM   #202
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...edway/2020081/

good to see hes able to walk under his own power...

dont pull for either driver..never had a problem with denny. logano has always just been a little punk in my eyes..

the article says that denny has heard from many drivers logano not being one of them..that right there tells me this kid is horribly immature and really needs a reality check.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:34 PM   #203
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
I also think that tony seems more pissed at logano because of his contradictory actions, not directly at the block.

ive seen interviews where tony has said that logano bitches about people driving hard on people and blocking, and then he does the same. that seems to be more where the anger is from, not necessarily the block itself.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:51 PM   #204
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
Little late and old but Christmas Abbott is bad!!! and thats in a good way to me!

Old 03-26-2013, 01:54 PM   #205
lowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
lowercaselong's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
Not saying Hamlins wreck was staged but I do wonder sometimes if these little after race tiffs are staged just a little bit for ratings.

i dated a girl who work for nascar and got to be behind the scenes for quite a bit both on the track and off and the idea that nascar would be behind would seem beyond crazy to me.

I think with just changing the cars they get to race more and there isnt as much bump drafting which leads to more agressive driving, which leads to flared tempers. you could tell at the end of the race with everyone alone and people passing each other like crazy. it was awesome.

and team lagano by the way. sucks he was hurt, thats never anyones intent when getting them out of the way, but the dude cant race like last week and not expect it.

and tony sterwart is a joke, fat boy needs to lay off the burger king and stop complaining about crap he does on a weekly basis.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:12 PM   #206
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
I enjoyed the 13 years I lived outside of Daytona, and being able to enjoy every season opener. Now living in Alabama I am a bit limited. BUT, today I just bought me and my dad two tickets to the Aaron's 499 in Talladega! I have been to races here before, and Talladega is another of my favorite tracks to go to. I got some good seats as well, right on the start/finish line, on row 22. So keep your eyes open, as I am going to be a nut and have a big posterboard sign with "tacomaworld.com" on it. Lmao.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:16 PM   #207
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
I enjoyed the 13 years I lived outside of Daytona, and being able to enjoy every season opener. Now living in Alabama I am a bit limited. BUT, today I just bought me and my dad two tickets to the Aaron's 499 in Talladega! I have been to races here before, and Talladega is another of my favorite tracks to go to. I got some good seats as well, right on the start/finish line, on row 22. So keep your eyes open, as I am going to be a nut and have a big posterboard sign with "tacomaworld.com" on it. Lmao.
And hopefully you will be wearing a Kyle Busch cap ????
Old 04-14-2013, 06:29 PM   #208
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedBooda View Post
And hopefully you will be wearing a Kyle Busch cap ????
BLASPHEMER!!!!

Old 04-24-2013, 08:31 AM   #209
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking into the Pocono race in August, any words of advice? Prob 4 guys looking for hotel on the cheap. We talked about renting a RV but have to look at cost
Old 04-24-2013, 08:58 AM   #210
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
BLASPHEMER!!!!

X2!
Old 04-26-2013, 07:11 AM   #211
ASE Master Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
I am looking into the Pocono race in August, any words of advice? Prob 4 guys looking for hotel on the cheap. We talked about renting a RV but have to look at cost
Never been to Pocono. That is a race I would personally prefer to watch on TV. Hard to keep up with who is where. lol.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:41 AM   #212
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks fror reply. We actually have decided to go with the RV. The benefit is no driving to and from track in traffic for sat truck and sun cup races. No tix needed you can see from RV. Then the always crazy night life at the track. Should be a good time
Old 04-27-2013, 10:20 AM   #213
ASE Master Tech

Cool. Well right now we are getting everything together for NEXT weekend at Talladega. Me and my dad are going. We haven't done anything together like this in years, and with him in his 70s now, you never know how much more time you have with your parents. We are going to have a blast! If all I get is one autograph, I will be happy....as long as it is Danica's!

GO TEAM DANI!!!
Old 04-27-2013, 11:38 AM   #215
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
What about Piquet Jr kickin that dude in the nuts last night after the nationwide race? Hahaha.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:49 PM   #216
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
What about Piquet Jr kickin that dude in the nuts last night after the nationwide race? Hahaha.
He crashes on purpose

Just sayin
Old 04-27-2013, 02:33 PM   #217
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
He crashes on purpose

Just sayin
Sounds French. Doesn't surprise me that he'd give up like that. Or that he'd kick someone in the balls. Dang French.

I don't know anything about the guy. I hate watchin the Nationwide series. It's a Cup guy that always wins. I wish they would stop the Cup guys from racing in Nationwide.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:51 PM   #218
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Sounds French. Doesn't surprise me that he'd give up like that. Or that he'd kick someone in the balls. Dang French.

I don't know anything about the guy. I hate watchin the Nationwide series. It's a Cup guy that always wins. I wish they would stop the Cup guys from racing in Nationwide.
Brazilian born in Germany

He used to drive for Renault in F1
Old 04-27-2013, 03:19 PM   #219
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Brazilian born in Germany

He used to drive for Renault in F1
Eh, French is close enough.

And I think you mean "Formula uun"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq4Ue9_42tY
Old 05-01-2013, 09:23 AM   #220
ASE Master Tech

I do agree with you on that one. I think once a driver has progressed into full-season at the cup level, he should not be allowed to drive at the lower level. It's like having a baseball player in the major leagues also playing in the minor. Just doesn't sit right with me.