LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

NASCAR 2013 Season

Old 01-22-2013, 08:59 AM   #1
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
NASCAR 2013 Season

Post about the 2013 season here
Old 01-24-2013, 06:04 AM   #5
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
My prediction : this season will end and Jr. still wont have a championship.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:34 AM   #6
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
My predictions:
If there is a first time winner it will only be in a bizarre multi-caution finish, or a rain out
New car leads to one team dominating the first half, either Gibbs or Hendrick
Dale Jr. will get fined for cussing on air
Roush racing will get caught cheating
One of the Busch brothers will get a suspension
Harvick leaves RCR before season's end
Home wrecker Danica Patrick reveals she's pregnant with Ricky Stenhouse's baby
Dale Jr. will announce he's gay
Old 01-24-2013, 02:13 PM   #7
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Rumors About Ricky Stenhouse Banging Danica Patrick

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...tref=sportsmod
Old 01-25-2013, 08:15 AM   #8
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedBooda View Post

Just confirmed. I knew having her in the series would highten the soap opera bullshit.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...01-25-07-33-16

I will edit my previous predictions
Old 01-25-2013, 09:13 AM   #9
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter379 View Post
My prediction : this season will end and Jr. still wont have a championship.
there is a number of races which don't have a sponsor for the 88 car.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:47 AM   #10
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudpedal View Post
My predictions:
If there is a first time winner it will only be in a bizarre multi-caution finish, or a rain out
New car leads to one team dominating the first half, either Gibbs or Hendrick
Dale Jr. will get fined for cussing on air
Roush racing will get caught cheating
One of the Busch brothers will get a suspension
Harvick leaves RCR before season's end
Home wrecker Danica Patrick reveals she's pregnant with Ricky Stenhouse's baby
Dale Jr. will announce he's gay
I agree with most of your predictions except for the last one. The picture below is supposedly of Junior's girlfriend Amy Reimann...

Old 01-25-2013, 10:27 AM   #11
Mind = Blown

Quote:
I agree with most of your predictions except for the last one. The picture below is supposedly of Junior's girlfriend Amy Reimann...

I've seen other pics of them together, too. Just going for the most shocking thing I could think of. Could you imagine the reactions of all of his dad's fans that he inherited?

Plus, it's a running joke at my house.

Though to be fair, she's apparently not like Rowdy's woman, always bragging about how many shoes she can buy whenever he wins. Goldigging c***.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:38 AM   #12
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thats not a girlfriend thats a beard.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:09 PM   #13
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just confirmed. I knew having her in the series would highten the soap opera bullshit.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...01-25-07-33-16

I will edit my previous predictions
he looks like a little kid though. you would think she would be more into one of the older guys..
Old 01-26-2013, 08:59 PM   #14
Mind = Blown

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
he looks like a little kid though. you would think she would be more into one of the older guys..
Her last man was 45 ish. She's going Cougar after resolving her daddy issues I guess.

Fuck! I need to stop talking about her.

I have no problem with women drivers but why can't it be like the NHRA where they're just another competitive driver that you have to beat each week?
Old 01-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #16
Mind = Blown

Holy fuck! Is she like 12 years old or something?
Old 01-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #17
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Holy fuck! Is she like 12 years old or something?
Not anymore
Old 01-26-2013, 09:13 PM   #18
Mind = Blown

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Not anymore
:madpedobear:
Old 01-26-2013, 09:14 PM   #19
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
:madpedobear:
It's Dasha Kapustina , Alonso's new squeeze if you are interested
Old 01-26-2013, 09:26 PM   #20
Mind = Blown

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
It's Dasha Kapustina , Alonso's new squeeze if you are interested
I see. Now get your right-turning cheese and wine Eurotrash outta here Actually I don't care. I just want the racing to start.