Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Sledding Lube

Old 02-05-2013, 06:27 PM   #1
Toyota Technician
That Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud of

That Dude Tim's Tacoma Gallery
Sledding Lube

Ok like the title says I'd like to know what kind of household lube I could use that is safe for a vinyl PVC sled. I want to be able to go as fast as possible without harming the PVC with corrosive chemicals. I'm thinking something like a spray wax or spray soap. Ideas???

Here is what it looks like
Attached Thumbnails
Sledding Lube-dscn0140.jpg  
Old 02-05-2013, 06:32 PM   #2
DueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud of

Name: Sean
DueToThe802's Tacoma Gallery
Soap does ok, depending on the temp.
The tubes are best on hard pack. I usually set up a bobsled style track through the woods in winter. Poured water on all the turns and basically had an ice track.
I can't think of anything other than rub on wax or soap. That and a running start.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #4
Walker is on a distinguished road
Name: Walker
Walker's Tacoma Gallery
Silicone spray
Old 02-05-2013, 08:26 PM   #5
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Ky