Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Anyone into R/C?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2009, 04:38 PM   #21
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
as long as it looks good from the outside is all that matters... I cant really see that the wheel wells are that bad
Yeah but I barely use the dang thing! Sits in my spare room looking all dumb.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:41 PM   #22
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
the shell??
Old 02-07-2009, 04:56 PM   #23
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Associated Buggy Chris?

Hey go to this website: http://www.rcplanet.com

They have replacement and aftermarket parts cheap
Thanks. Im gonna check them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post

Im not "into it" but I bought this thing about 10 years ago and break it out for fun now and then. Definately not a serious one like your gassers but it'll do around 25-30MPH with the electric motors in it
Thats a cool car, Frank! Thing is Wicked looking!
Old 02-07-2009, 05:12 PM   #24
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
the shell??
No the whole truck! Haven't started it up in over a year!
Old 02-07-2009, 05:38 PM   #25
sataco is on a distinguished road

Army: Infantry Scout then mechanic
sataco's Tacoma Gallery
i am and have been for far too long. i have two Revo's a bad ass T-Maxx
three mini giants, two losi mini crawers and an Axial Scorpion rock crawler.

full race revo

Old 02-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #26
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
tmaxx went thru 3 motors in a couple of months because i beat the crap out of it. sold it. i have a clodbuster(rock crawler when i get time to finish it) blackfoot and lunchbox. i love the old tamiya trucks from when i was a kid.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #27
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it has motors on each AXLE!!!!

i didnt know they did that

you can see the motors just to the side of each tire with the stickers that warn you not to touch them when hot
Old 02-07-2009, 06:13 PM   #28
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Thanks. Im gonna check them out.

Thats a cool car, Frank! Thing is Wicked looking!
Thanks Chris yeah it has all them hokey stickers saying "intake" and stuff but it's a neat one!
Old 02-07-2009, 06:16 PM   #29
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
No the whole truck! Haven't started it up in over a year!
Oh wow... before you start it do clean out (and run the motor) with WD-40... get all that stale and dried up gas out of there
Old 02-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #30
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Oh wow... before you start it do clean out (and run the motor) with WD-40... get all that stale and dried up gas out of there
Yeah I know the procedures!!!
Old 02-07-2009, 07:08 PM   #31
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Oh ha nevermind then. You probably did bc of the DVD. I like that about Traxxas, They go out of there way to make the hobby better and more enjoyable for you.. Not to mention there Trucks are tough as steel even without any aftermarket parts
Old 02-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #32
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
So since I can play too... lol

F-22 propjet hanging on the wall next to my unorganized workbench...

P-47 Jug I used to have (long story -- but basically caught fire) It's way in the back under the work bench - wing off.

and one I used to fly -- except this one is worth around 100k and is a bit more than an R/C...

plus a few others... lol
Old 02-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #33
Formarly 08TRD4X4RadientRed
Dockhead has a spectacular aura aboutDockhead has a spectacular aura about

Dockhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sataco View Post
i am and have been for far too long. i have two Revo's a bad ass T-Maxx
three mini giants, two losi mini crawers and an Axial Scorpion rock crawler. full race revo
How do you like the losi crawlers? I have a ax10 and its really cool, made my own 4 wheel steer. I also have a 1/8 ofna buggy, hpi rs4, losi street weapon, tamiya f1, rc10 gt (my first rc car), 1/2 of an airplane, 2 xmods, and a helo. Any of you guys do crawling comps?
Old 02-07-2009, 07:53 PM   #34
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
So since I can play too... lol

F-22 propjet hanging on the wall next to my unorganized workbench...

P-47 Jug I used to have (long story -- but basically caught fire) It's way in the back under the work bench - wing off.

and one I used to fly -- except this one is worth around 100k and is a bit more than an R/C...

plus a few others... lol
Your workbench looks fine to me... It being cluttered means i can find everything
Old 02-07-2009, 08:12 PM   #36
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
did you move a can of paint an inch or did you actually clean it??
Old 02-07-2009, 08:18 PM   #37
Lieutenant Dan.

Dang look at that Westin bull guard! Why did you get rid of that?
Old 02-07-2009, 08:25 PM   #38
trd_sport is on a distinguished road
trd_sport's Tacoma Gallery
got this a couple of months ago.
pretty sweet.
i didn't think the electric would be
that fast but it sure is.

Old 02-07-2009, 08:32 PM   #39
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I would prefer the E Revo over the Revo anyday
Old 02-07-2009, 08:56 PM   #40
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
i just recently put the traxxas 3.3 motor in my t-maxx and now it's crazy fast...but unfortunately i don't get to use it much because of college (really busy)
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone into R/C?-dscf8495.jpg   Anyone into R/C?-dscf8500.jpg   Anyone into R/C?-dscf8504.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread