Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Anyone into R/C?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2013, 11:48 PM   #9661
low and slow
mjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mjbtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist View Post
Congrats man

I was at pegasus hobby today at lunch. Going back tomorrow for more parts haha

So I take it your the man to talk to about team c buggys. Do they make a rtr brushless ? And ruffly what are they going for. I've been wanting a buggy for a while now '. The team a. Rc10 b4.1 seams like not a bad deal for under 300 bucks and I can use the same battery's I have now

Again no racing. Just tracking it for fun. Wouldnt bash at all with it. I got my slash for that

yessir! i was at pegasus today around 3pm with my dog lol

the rtr buggy can be found here.

http://eazyrc.com/1-10-scale/team-c/...buggy-2wd.html

210 bucks so its a pretty good deal you can get the kit version for the same price and it comes with more upgrades but no electronics. i could help out with set up if you need any help and they are easily upgraded too.

and thanks!
Old 04-16-2013, 11:50 PM   #9662
low and slow
mjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mjbtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Congrats bro!

Now what kinda deal can you get me on a 1/8 buggy?

i can sell you mine! lol

thanks haha i dont get as big a discount on the 8th scale stuff than i do on the 1/10th scale stuff. But i can check haha.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:13 AM   #9663
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Nice I melted my center diff on my slash so going to pick up a new one.

And I'll check out the team c Buggy.

Should be there around lunch time again
Old 04-17-2013, 07:17 AM   #9664
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbtaco View Post
i can sell you mine! lol

thanks haha i dont get as big a discount on the 8th scale stuff than i do on the 1/10th scale stuff. But i can check haha.

hmmm, how would you wanna sell it, artr or minus motor/esc/servo atc?

my dad's been talking shit since he got his mugen tuned, thinking about getting something and just running it on a track up by his house when i visit.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #9665
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Just put my 5800 mah 2S lipo on the charger.. It read 2.8V.. put it on a .1A charge as a 1S battery and it'll charge to 4.2V.

I'm guessing one of the cells took dump? Can I test each cell individually with a voltmeter using the balance leads?
Old 04-18-2013, 06:00 PM   #9666
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanglingFury View Post
Just put my 5800 mah 2S lipo on the charger.. It read 2.8V.. put it on a .1A charge as a 1S battery and it'll charge to 4.2V.

I'm guessing one of the cells took dump? Can I test each cell individually with a voltmeter using the balance leads?
Yep
Old 04-18-2013, 06:13 PM   #9667
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yep? HOW
Old 04-18-2013, 06:24 PM   #9668
Creeper

Also, my steering servo works and my ESC lights up like it should when i give it throttle but the motor does nothing. Ohmed out the connections, they're all good... Tried all the different motor wire combos... still nothing.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:31 PM   #9669
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yep? HOW
Old 04-18-2013, 11:09 PM   #9670
Creeper

preciate it, bud
Old 04-22-2013, 05:26 PM   #9672
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fleets looking good, all match and all nice and clean.

I been trying to assemble some micro crawler beadlocks for the past 30min and havnt even got one wheel done, these little bastards are a PITA
Old 04-24-2013, 05:24 AM   #9674
ride BMX!

Got done all 4 in about 3 hours...
Old 04-24-2013, 08:10 AM   #9675
Creeper

Guess who needs another ESC!!!
Old 04-24-2013, 08:11 AM   #9676
Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbtaco View Post
Updated Fleet Pictures with more on the way

really like these two. Especially the first one. Kinda looks like my OFNA.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:09 AM   #9677
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Guess who needs another ESC!!!
Time to switch to nitro
Old 04-24-2013, 05:35 PM   #9678
ride BMX!

Finally got the hpi atv body I ordered back in november..

Got it cut out, trimmed, holes drilled and painted last night, got it mounted up today. Ended up making some 2" tall front body mounts, there not pretty but they will work.. Its made for a savage xl but I think it looks more scale on my 2wd stampede, I like how it came out.

Old 04-24-2013, 06:12 PM   #9679
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
I installed some MIP steel axles and ball bearings in all four hubs today!

Products Discussed in this Thread