Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Anyone into R/C?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-19-2013, 10:02 AM   #9741
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tundra13 View Post
got it working now. thanks dude. really appreciate the help!
Anytime bud, glad you got it working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
*unlimited run time
If your gearing is where it needs to be, you can run pack after pack after pack. Cases can be made for either. If your tuning is good then you can run as much fuel as you have. It's all about temps. I would just rather plug and play. Nitros get really dirty too from dirt sticking to the fuel and exhaust fumes. To each his own...
Old 05-19-2013, 11:06 AM   #9742
05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
05tundra13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
Anytime bud, glad you got it working!

If your gearing is where it needs to be, you can run pack after pack after pack. Cases can be made for either. If your tuning is good then you can run as much fuel as you have. It's all about temps. I would just rather plug and play. Nitros get really dirty too from dirt sticking to the fuel and exhaust fumes. To each his own...
Thanks again dude. It runs like a champ. I'm gonna go to the track later today and test it.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:32 AM   #9743
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-25-2013, 11:38 AM   #9744
Yota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of light

Yota1's Tacoma Gallery
I have an old tamiya Blackfoot. I did get it running, but battery only lasted a few minutes. Any upgrades out there for this? Is it worth restoring? Would need at least servos, axles, batteries and a new motor.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:45 PM   #9745
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
I have been working on swapping my slash over to the new traxxas lcg chassis. Looks pretty solid so far. My only complaint is it seems to cram things up a little more which is a problem for me because I'm running a 550 can and a mamba max pro. So when everything is mounted the sensor wire on the motor touches the esc and the esc touches the radio box. NO wiggle room... Really looking forward to the first run! I'll put some pics up later
Old 05-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #9746
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
I thought this was pretty cool

http://www.liverc.com/news/special_f...with_video%29/
Old 05-25-2013, 08:53 PM   #9747
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota1 View Post
I have an old tamiya Blackfoot. I did get it running, but battery only lasted a few minutes. Any upgrades out there for this? Is it worth restoring? Would need at least servos, axles, batteries and a new motor.

They still make it to this day so imo I wouldnt put more money into it. You could pick up a newer version or a different kinda truck to mess with.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:26 AM   #9748
Phil5393 has a spectacular aura aboutPhil5393 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Phil
Phil5393's Tacoma Gallery
Baja 5b with a ported g290

Old 05-27-2013, 12:15 PM   #9749
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 05-28-2013, 02:18 PM   #9750
05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
05tundra13's Tacoma Gallery
got my new lipo 2cell. just finished charging it but had to go to class for the next fucking 8 hours. really wanted to to to the track...guess ill have to wait till tomorrow.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #9753
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-03-2013, 06:00 PM   #9754
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
For the few that remember.. New old release..

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LW3244&P=E
Old 06-03-2013, 06:25 PM   #9755
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
For the few that remember.. New old release..

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LW3244&P=E
I saw that in my e-mail today, thats pretty cool they are re-releasing it
Old 06-03-2013, 07:45 PM   #9756

littledvl you should get this

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXCVNS&P=SM
Old 06-03-2013, 07:47 PM   #9757
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post

its been looked at
Old 06-03-2013, 09:38 PM   #9759
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbtaco View Post
Just placed probably the biggest order i'll ever get lol.

Products Discussed in this Thread