Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Anyone into R/C?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2013, 03:24 PM   #9841
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenBeers View Post
For some reason I thought I had enough spare time to stick with this hobby, but I just don't right now and probably won't for a while. I enjoyed building them and setting them up, but just no time to get out and race. Checking here first for interest before putting these on RCTech for sale soon: A TLR 22, a SC10 4x4, both with all electronics. TLR 22 is set up for stock class, SC10 has the Castle SCT setup. SC10 has the sway bar kit and an extra set of wheels/tires for racing, only used once. Extra Raptor body for the SC10 and an unpainted Tundra body, Onyx 235 balancing charger, 3 lipos, lipo charging bag, and a Spektrum DX3C transmitter. Oh, and a myLaps transponder.

PM me if you are interested in something, I will have pictures later this evening.
ill pm you later, im looking to get back into rc
Old 07-03-2013, 08:20 PM   #9842
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Keeping the helicopters, but selling the ground vehicles and associated parts. A complete race setup can be had by combining items, if you so wish. Here's the scoop:

Associated SC10 4x4, Ryan Cavalieri setup (diff oil, shock oil and positions, front and rear sway bars). Castle Sidewinder SCT ESC+motor, HiTec HS645MG steering servo, Spektrum SR300 receiver. Stock wheels/tires + race set of wheels/tires included. Ford Raptor body (painted) and Toyota Tundra body (unpainted) included. Oriiginal box and all manuals included. That is all. Maybe 20 batteries run through this truck at most. $370 shipped within continental US.

IMG_2729 by MrTenBeers, on Flickr

IMG_2738 by MrTenBeers, on Flickr

Losi TLR 22 buggy. This is a badass buggy. I have always been an Associated guy, but this thing is smooth and sticky. Frank Root rear-motor setup for stock (17.5) buggy racing with a DuraTrax DE10 ESC, Tekin brushless 17.5 sensored motor, high-speed Savox steering servo, and Spektrum SR300 receiver. Comes with original box, manuals, and all parts for a mid-engine setup if you plan to travel to Europe and race carpet tracks or something weird like that. Extra set of wheels and tires included, less than 10 batteries run through this thing. $400 shipped within continental US.

IMG_2734 by MrTenBeers, on Flickr

IMG_2735 by MrTenBeers, on Flickr

IMG_2737 by MrTenBeers, on Flickr

Onyx 235 balancing charger with all accessories, plus a LiPo charging bag. $65 shipped within continental US.

IMG_2732 by MrTenBeers, on Flickr

Spektrum DX3C transmitter with extra grips thingys, no box but manual included. $65 shipped within continental US.

IMG_2731 by MrTenBeers, on Flickr

Batteries. The Speedpacks DO NOT fit in the Losi, they are too thick. But they last a long time. $30 each, shipped within continental US.

IMG_2733 by MrTenBeers, on Flickr

MyLaps transponder, never used, comes with 2 holders. $75 shipped.

IMG_2739 by MrTenBeers, on Flickr
Old 07-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #9843
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I can't seem to get my budget high enough for it
Old 07-08-2013, 11:01 PM   #9844
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Something came in today

Old 07-08-2013, 11:14 PM   #9845
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
sweet. i have the same model; slapped some drift spec tires on it. tons of fun.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:00 AM   #9846
Stop talking and START wheeling
RicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really nice

Army: Co.C 6/31st Inf.
RicnDenver's Tacoma Gallery
I took the wraith out last weekend:
Old 07-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #9847
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Something came in today

Can't wait to see it built up
Old 07-09-2013, 09:47 AM   #9848
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Something came in today

Nice.. I have a TT01 GTR

Old 07-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #9849
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
sweet. i have the same model; slapped some drift spec tires on it. tons of fun.
I bought it mainly as a shelf queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicnDenver View Post
I took the wraith out last weekend:
Badass pic man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
Can't wait to see it built up
I finished up some minor changes to the exo I just got, so my work bench is clear, hope to start building it this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Nice.. I have a TT01 GTR

Aweome, I bought this mainly to sit on the shelf since I have a 1:1 brz on order. I run a sprint 2 flux for my onroad stuff
Old 07-10-2013, 08:41 PM   #9851
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
I really want a new R/C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL59P...layer_embedded
Old 07-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #9852
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Cool video!! That is a pretty fun venue!!!
Old 07-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #9853

So im in need of a radio and receiver. I got two sc trucks, I have axial ax3 currently on one to make sure all works ok, also tried on the other one to ensure it working. whats the range on a ax3? and I still need a tx/rx for the other truck. the other came with a spektrum receiver (comes stock with losi). Id like to have both rtr on separate systems. Ive seen those cheap $20 2.4 radios online (hobby king and stuff like that) do they work well? Or is a better radio really worth it? anyone have experience with those?
Old 07-14-2013, 01:35 PM   #9854
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Two run of the mill little guys.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:13 PM   #9855
ride BMX!

Well, had some time to kill today, got the kit all built up and body trimmed. Car is done and tested, the wr blue paint should be here this week so I can get the body painted.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:15 PM   #9856
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well, had some time to kill today, got the kit all built up and body trimmed. Car is done and tested, the wr blue paint should be here this week so I can get the body painted.

I like it.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:09 PM   #9857
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
so after much discussion with the wife and she agreed to let me purchase something to have fun with in my backyard.. i live on an acre of land and the back is all dirt/rocks. i will most likely be building a small track as well

http://www.rcplanet.com/Associated_S...asc90007lc.htm
Old 07-16-2013, 12:44 AM   #9858
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Way better than that tacon or whatever it was u posted in the az thread.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:18 AM   #9859

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
so after much discussion with the wife and she agreed to let me purchase something to have fun with in my backyard.. i live on an acre of land and the back is all dirt/rocks. i will most likely be building a small track as well

http://www.rcplanet.com/Associated_S...asc90007lc.htm
tenbeers is selling his (identical) if you dont mind something used, thats cheaper with extras.

so im still looking for a 2.4ghz radio, any one tried those cheaper $20-$30 radios ?
Old 07-16-2013, 07:28 AM   #9860
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, psycho. Yes, mine is for sale and set up nicely. This truck needs the anti-sway bar to handle properly, so if you get one without it, that should be your first upgrade.

I have it posted over on RCTech, dropped the price a couple times. I could sell it as a roller or as a RTR setup with radio, and I have a charger and some batteries. Hoping to sell at least one of the vehicles before letting go of the charger and radio -- that way I can still drive the other one if it doesn't sell.

Products Discussed in this Thread