Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Paintball anything!

Old 08-25-2013, 03:52 PM   #22
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
when I lived in North Carolina we had a tree with a blue bird house on it. Bald faced hornets built a nest in it around it. I took a paintball gun loaded up the hopper and unloaded on that thing the best I could as I am scared of hornets. I don't think I killed many hornets had to go back a few days later in the dark and spray it with hornet killer.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:30 PM   #24
faceplant is on a distinguished road
faceplant's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly cockers all the way! ive been playing for a while and had tons of different guns but i end up always going back to ole faithful.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:05 AM   #26
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by faceplant View Post
Honestly cockers all the way! ive been playing for a while and had tons of different guns but i end up always going back to ole faithful.
I just bought a new Empire Resurrection. It's badass. My other cocker is 12 years old and this new one has all the improvements. I've been shooting a few electronic markers throughout the years but there's nothing like a cocker.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:05 PM   #27
Rock Licker
beyer075 is on a distinguished road
beyer075's Tacoma Gallery
I used to play all the time in high school in college. Reffed at a couple fields in MN, played some tournaments etc, etc. Most recently played the NPL in Reno a few years ago. Loved the sport but fell out when I moved to NV. Still have a Empire II sitting in the closet but probably needs some lovin.

Still like keeping up with all the news with the sport and what gear is coming out. Though now money goes into my truck instead of cases of paint

What are some of everyone favorite moments? I think I peaked when I got second in a 10 ball tournament, teams of three random players picked at the event. Loved my Phantom