Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Wakeboarding pics thread

Old 03-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #1
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Wakeboarding pics thread

I am pretty into wakeboarding. Grew up on a lake in Western Washington. Ride a lot in summer. Love to see pics of people wakeboarding. Here's some to kick this off...

Kansas City Cable park

Old 03-07-2013, 09:04 PM   #2
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Made a slider in college while lake was down. We hit it with a quad.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:06 PM   #3
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
I have only tried once or twice and couldn't stand up. But my dad just bought a 2013 Sanger v215 about three weeks ago, so I think it will finally be time to learn
Old 03-07-2013, 09:09 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
I have only tried once or twice and couldn't stand up. But my dad just bought a 2013 Sanger v215 about three weeks ago, so I think it will finally be time to learn
You'll be hooked man. Get up and then you can come down and ride with us this summer!
Old 03-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #5
RiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutRiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
RiverBoyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I hit Texas Ski Ranch from time to time, I do sliders and small stuff. No big airs.....bad knees
Old 03-07-2013, 09:22 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverBoyTRD View Post
I hit Texas Ski Ranch from time to time, I do sliders and small stuff. No big airs.....bad knees
Yea I've heard that place is huge. Its crazy going to the parks and seeing kids that throw down on the sliders but cant hardly clear the wake behind a boat. haha.
Heres some more stuff we built at our lake
Attached Thumbnails
Wakeboarding pics thread-old-slider.jpg   Wakeboarding pics thread-old-jump2.jpg  
Old 03-07-2013, 10:01 PM   #7
tacowagon is on a distinguished road

tacowagon's Tacoma Gallery
That black Super Air is sick! I won the first Spy boat from alliance, and sold it 2 years ago. put almost 1200hrs on it. wish I still had it. [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacowagon View Post
That black Super Air is sick! I won the first Spy boat from alliance, and sold it 2 years ago. put almost 1200hrs on it. wish I still had it. [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
No way man. That is really bad ass. I have magazines with this boat all over it before you got it. Definitely wouldn't have sold that thing.