So I am looking to get back on a mountain bike this spring! Last time I owned one I broke both my elbows at the same time going over the bars... So it's been a while, and honestly I don't know shit about buying the right bike for me. Here are the facts, if you guys could help point me in the right direction it would be great!
- $1200 plus or minus budget.
- Used or new, as long as it's in great shape I'll get more bike for my dollar, or save a couple.
- Full suspension, hydro disks, etc...
- I am 6'2" what size frame should I be looking for?
- Basically I live in Tehachapi, CA if you know the place. Got some good mountains right next to the house. Not looking to do any down hilling just yet, more trail ridding with some mid difficulty hills. I come from a long history of dirtbike riding so I do want something I can get a little fired up on if I find the right section. Please help guide me to the right set of wheels!!!
I was looking online but there are so many options. Liked this Kona hei hei so you can get an idea of what I am thinking... just a little out of my budget though...
*I searched to see what other people asked, didn't see anything that fit the bill...