Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

>>>UFC 158: GSP VS. DIAZ<<<ANYONE WATCHING?

Old 03-14-2013, 12:46 PM   #3
GP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
Yep. I'm excited to watch this unofficial welterweight tournament. Too bad Rory got hurt.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:48 PM   #4
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
Im gonna go ahead and say GSP will finish this fight. However im sure it will be close to 5 rounds of Diaz getting his ass kicked (at least I hope).

As for the other fights, I think Condit will pick apart Hendricks and Ellenberger will beat MArquardt, Ring will def. Camozzi.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I hate Diaz. I hope gsp beats him into retirement and on the way home diaz's planes crash and he dies.stop talking shit.diaz doesn't like doing interviews because the big fucking dummy can't put a full sentence together. My brain hurts Trying to listen to this retart. The press conference is on YouTube but I'm to lazy to post it
Old 03-14-2013, 12:58 PM   #7
GP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
I hate Diaz. I hope gsp beats him into retirement and on the way home diaz's planes crash and he dies.stop talking shit.diaz doesn't like doing interviews because the big fucking dummy can't put a full sentence together. My brain hurts Trying to listen to this retart. The press conference is on YouTube but I'm to lazy to post it

I can't tell if you joking or not. Are you being sarcastic while calling someone a "dummy" and "retart" and misspelling words?
Old 03-14-2013, 01:00 PM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP3 View Post

I can't tell if you joking or not. Are you being sarcastic while calling someone a "dummy" and "retart" and misspelling words?
Lol. Give me a break,I'm ranting on my iPhone and that stupid autocorrect always kills me
Old 03-14-2013, 01:00 PM   #9
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
I hate both Diaz brothers...can't wait for GSP to win. As much as I'd love to see GSP knock him out, I'm sure it'll go to decision.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:00 PM   #10
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why do you say that?
I think he has a fire lit under his ass. I think Diaz has been talking enough shit for almost 2 years since GSP got injured and GSP is gonna come out better than ever.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:02 PM   #11
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
I hate both Diaz brothers...can't wait for GSP to win. As much as I'd love to see GSP knock him out, I'm sure it'll go to decision.
Agree. Both brothers are shit talkers.they cry how much they hate how the UFC is. If they don't like it,LEAVE. Go flip burgers.id love to see gsp just murder him so Diaz has nothing to say but I'm sure it will go to decision as well.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:06 PM   #12
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-14-2013, 01:07 PM   #13

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksRig View Post
I think he has a fire lit under his ass. I think Diaz has been talking enough shit for almost 2 years since GSP got injured and GSP is gonna come out better than ever.

GSP isn't really known as a 'finisher' (especially his recent history), and Diaz has only been finished once in his career. 11 years and 30 fights ago.

It will go the full five rounds.

I can't wait to see a good fight between two dudes who hate each other.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:07 PM   #14
Machine gun shits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36YMvdgOZFE&sns=em
Old 03-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #15

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Lol. Give me a break,I'm ranting on my iPhone and that stupid autocorrect always kills me
I understand.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #16
Machine gun shits

Quote:
GSP isn't really known as a 'finisher' (especially his recent history), and Diaz has only been finished once in his career. 11 years and 30 fights ago.

It will go the full five rounds..
No doubt it's going the full 5 rounds.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:15 PM   #17
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just hoping it's a good fight...IMO last few free fights on Fox have been better than the pay per view fights. especially the openers.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:33 PM   #18
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
I don't like either one, but i'm going with Diaz. He always comes to fight and puts on a show. Tired of seeing GSP dry hump his way to a decision. His last fight with Condit was good, but he still couldn't pull off a finish.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #19
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
I swear the Diaz brothers are a bit retarded or play it well. That being said, I hope for fireworks going off in Diaz's face.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:08 PM   #20
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I hope to be watching this fight. I think Diaz is a great talker and talked his way into this fight but I think others deserve this fight more than he does. Hendricks and Conduit for example but I am glad one of them gets the next shot. That should be a good fight as well.

I just hope GSP crushes Diaz and shuts him up for a while.

What the pros think

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsu-SJIuPp8