Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Shed hunters?

Old 03-27-2013, 08:29 PM   #1
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Name: James
TanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Shed hunters?

This might be a far fetch, but do we have any shed/horn hunters out there? Got stuck for a while and found some bone today. One small 5x elk shed and a 3x mule deer shed.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:32 PM   #2
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
I don;'t look for them....as I don't have time, and havent ever found any, but if I did find some, they would most definitely be coming home with me.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #3
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I go it a couple times a year if I have time. I usually find more when I'm either deer or chukar hunting.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:46 PM   #4
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
I don;'t look for them....as I don't have time, and havent ever found any, but if I did find some, they would most definitely be coming home with me.
I hear ya I try to get out every weekend which is mon-thur for me. This time of year I split the days up between the girl, the truck, and shed hunting.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:51 PM   #5

Best day so far i found 4 and brother found 1. Going out for the weekend, horns are on the brain