Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2013 NCAA Baseball Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 02:21 PM   #101
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
jeremy1ns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
I can't believe the way Vandy is struggling & Florida St is out...wow. Hopefully we play tomorrow like we did today.
When Vandy dominated us early in the year, I told a friend that they would fizzle out before Ohama. He said, you are crazy. They do it every year. Im really not surprised. We are playing our best baseball at the right time. We have our sunday guy who has been good, with a rested bullpen, while UNC has pitched everyone they have it seems. I just hope the game is at night, dunno if i can get of early tommorrow.

O and the ACC is WAY WAY overrated. UNC is NOT the #1 team.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:42 PM   #102
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can't believe the way Vandy is struggling & Florida St is out...wow. Hopefully we play tomorrow like we did today.
Don't get me started on FSU I can't believe they let Indiana win 2 games
Old 06-09-2013, 03:06 PM   #103
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
Don't get me started on FSU I can't believe they let Indiana win 2 games
Me neither.....
Old 06-09-2013, 05:23 PM   #104
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
So who saw Vandy loosing in 2?
Old 06-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #105
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I never would've guessed it!
Old 06-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #106
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I never would've guessed it!
makes our road a hell of a lot easier
Old 06-11-2013, 06:39 AM   #107
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
On to Omaha. Glad there is no Vandy there.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #108
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
On to Omaha. Glad there is no Vandy there.
I guess my wife gets bragging rights this year since msu made it and fsu didn't
Old 06-12-2013, 05:07 AM   #109
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Fuck UNC....that is all
Old 06-12-2013, 09:19 PM   #110
Pavement Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy1ns View Post
Fuck UNC....that is all
Well.....they weren't ranked #1 half the season for nothing. Honestly, I'm surprised our team made it this far for the season. I think Tanner should come back & take his job.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:43 AM   #111
Gamecock Tacos

Quote:
Well.....they weren't ranked #1 half the season for nothing. Honestly, I'm surprised our team made it this far for the season. I think Tanner should come back & take his job.
They weren't the #1 that's the thing. They had no business beating fau for goodness sake. It just sucks to lose like we did knowing we were better than them. Even with how we played, we win if not for the weather.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:30 AM   #112

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy1ns View Post
They weren't the #1 that's the thing. They had no business beating fau for goodness sake. It just sucks to lose like we did knowing we were better than them. Even with how we played, we win if not for the weather.
I like how they had UNC and Vandy both seeded higher than LSU. Especially since we just beat Vandy for the SEC Championship
Old 06-14-2013, 06:44 PM   #113

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
HaHa

Old 06-14-2013, 10:55 PM   #114
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
HaHa

It's a hard time to be a MSU fan right now. ESPN better make heads roll.

However, that's the closest the Rebels will get to a CWS
Old 06-14-2013, 10:56 PM   #115

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
It's a hard time to be a MSU fan right now.

However, that's the closest the Rebels will get to a CWS
That's how you can tell a true fan from a fair-weather one
Old 06-19-2013, 12:29 PM   #116

3 wins away from having a CWS
Old 06-19-2013, 01:33 PM   #117
Pavement Princess

I'd like to see an SEC school win it even though we're out.