LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Truck Tent

Old 04-08-2013, 05:41 PM   #1
colo plainsman is on a distinguished road
colo plainsman's Tacoma Gallery
Truck Tent

Ive been looking at some truck tents recently and searched through some threads here and have found a few answers.

Ive been looking at the Napier Back Roadz tent. I have an 01 Tacoma double cab and I was wondering if anyone has used this set up and how it fits in the short bed. Also I have had a hard time finding an air mattress that fits with the way the bed is set up. I would appreciate if anyone has any experiance or info since the website is knda vauge on info.

Thanks
Old 04-08-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery