Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

what is more expensive. your roadbike or mountain bike?

Old 04-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
what is more expensive. your roadbike or mountain bike?

i am shopping for a new mountain bike. i got a cyclocross bike a few years ago, and i ride it or my ancient mountain bike daily.

my old mountain rig is a 2000 specialized FSR. i spent some money and had all the pivot bushing changed. it rides great, but my bottom bracket makes noise. probably stretched out crank holes.

good lord, new mountain bikes are super expensive!! i am 90% sure i am getting an aluminum Santa Cruz Blur TR. i like alum..i am probably at the upper weight limit of carbon frames

i am lucky i ride so often or my wife would never entertain the idea of me spending this kinda money on a mountain bike..got me thinking..i am so willing to pony up real money on an offroad bike..how do folks spend BIG money on road rigs.

what is worth more in your bike stable?
Old 04-30-2013, 11:42 AM   #2
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
My Demo 7 II.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:16 AM   #3
Banned
denali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the sheddenali climber is one of the sharper tools in the shed
denali climber's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2009 specialized s-works carbon epic mtb that I paid $8,000 for.

My cross bike which doubles as a road bike was $6,300