1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Drum Corps Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by tn2012taco, May 16, 2013.

1. May 16, 2013 at 5:53 PM
    tn2012taco

tn2012taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    Nashville, TN
    Vehicle:
    '12 PreRunnin Trooper
    Plasti-dipped wheels, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75, 1 in. block in rear, CB in center console, 12V outlet in console, weathertechs, N-FAB wheel-to-wheel 3in. tube, Action packer cheap toolbox, Spidertraxx 1.25" spacers, Kensun 5000K in fogs, K&N drop-in filter, foglight anytime mod, Anytime Panty-dropper mod.
    Hey guys (and girls), I'm trying to raise money for this summer youth music organization called drum corps. I march for Spirit of Atlanta. If any of you know of drum corps, you'll know that this is a major deal. I'm about $1000 short on my tuition for the summer, and the date to have it raised by is approaching far too quickly (May 24). It's a 501(c)3 organization, and all donations are tax deductible. If anybody would like to donate (even the smallest amounts help), please go to http://www.spiritdrumcorps.org/donate and under member name list Nathan Gregory. You all have no idea how much this means to me, and all your help is greatly appreciated.

For a glimpse of what this is... http://youtu.be/wThkaddzXuw

2. May 16, 2013 at 9:53 PM
    tn2012taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    Nashville, TN
    Vehicle:
    '12 PreRunnin Trooper
    Plasti-dipped wheels, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75, 1 in. block in rear, CB in center console, 12V outlet in console, weathertechs, N-FAB wheel-to-wheel 3in. tube, Action packer cheap toolbox, Spidertraxx 1.25" spacers, Kensun 5000K in fogs, K&N drop-in filter, foglight anytime mod, Anytime Panty-dropper mod.
    Bump for the nighttime crowd.

3. May 19, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    tn2012taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    Nashville, TN
    Vehicle:
    '12 PreRunnin Trooper
    Anybody out there?

Products Discussed in

To Top