Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Vitor Belfort def. Luke Rockhold

Old 05-19-2013, 04:47 AM   #1
Master
pikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
pikachu's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Vitor Belfort def. Luke Rockhold

Holy sh!t that was a good kick! Good job Vitor! Where're you going next?
Old 05-19-2013, 05:28 AM   #2
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
Holy sh!t that was a good kick! Good job Vitor! Where're you going next?
That was an incredible kick!!
I've been all about Vitor since the second I saw him swarm Tank Abbot back in the 90's
I almost came unglued when he armbarred Jones - too bad he didn't get the finish

Wouldn't mind seeing him rematch Anderson - don't think it will ever happen, though