Any Smokeless tobacco users?

View Poll Results: Do you used smokeless tobacco produces
Yes 497 57.86%
No 362 42.14%
Voters: 859. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2009, 08:45 AM   #21
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
how much do you pay for a can of griz? we just got the straight and mint pouches in.
i have no idea...i usually buy 2 or 3 cans at a time along with a drink or something...last night i bought 3 cans + a 20oz Mt. Dew and it was like 8 bucks total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
pouches are for vaginas
Quote:
I'm opinionated i'm just kidding about pouches. I feel they are much easier to use an no mess which is nice. The only thing is I don'f feel like they pack the same punch as loose
pouches are great for when you need a dip and you arent supposed to...like say when im at work...

outside of work i dont use the pouches because i have more toohbrushing ability
Old 02-25-2009, 08:46 AM   #22
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
DAMMIT. I noticed that but I was hoping it was just with the tin I bought. It felt like dirt after the flavor was gone. NOTHING has been more dissapointing to me than when I tried Timberwolf Apple. I'm in college so I'm always trying to find a cheaper means but grizzly tears my mouth up. I saw Timberwolf apple and gave it a try:
haha old t-wolf apple got another one. my favorite flavored stuff has to be skoal cherry or apple. have you ever tried husky?
Old 02-25-2009, 08:53 AM   #23
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha old t-wolf apple got another one. my favorite flavored stuff has to be skoal cherry or apple. have you ever tried husky?
Now the timberwolf PEACH is not bad. the apple was aweful. I think I might have had some form of husky mint at some point but I dont remember. IF not skoal I usually go with $.99 Longhorn baby
Old 02-25-2009, 09:24 AM   #24
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Now the timberwolf PEACH is not bad. the apple was aweful. I think I might have had some form of husky mint at some point but I dont remember. IF not skoal I usually go with $.99 Longhorn baby
we cant give longhorn away here...everyone has a boner over husky but me im nothing but a skoal man
Old 02-25-2009, 09:35 AM   #25
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
I've been dipping Copenhagen since I was 12....I will turn 44 this Friday. My mouth seems fine from the many yours of torture. Went I first started, A can was 33 cents, now it's over $4.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:49 AM   #26
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
I do ocasionally... Doesn't mean I like it. I think it's just an oral fixation.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:57 AM   #27
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
I do ocasionally... Doesn't mean I like it. I think it's just an oral fixation.

thats what she said.....
Old 02-25-2009, 10:00 AM   #28
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats what she said.....
if only that was what she said
Old 02-25-2009, 10:20 AM   #29
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
when my roomate want to be especially wierd, he asks what it would feel like if a girl threw in a lip and made you her oral fixation
Old 02-25-2009, 10:44 AM   #30
Sorry for party rockin'

its crazy how many people chew in central pa. probably about 80% of my class did.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:23 AM   #31
scutch10 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 1 Comm Sq.
scutch10's Tacoma Gallery
Copenhagen Long Cut. $3.90 per can.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:32 AM   #32
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by scutch10 View Post
Copenhagen Long Cut. $3.90 per can.

3.66 after tax or two cans for 5.61 after tax.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:34 AM   #33
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Kodiak Wintergreen. Grizzly is the cheaper version of it. it'll tear up your mouth if you're not used to it(kodiak), but it packs a nice nicotiene wallup, lasts a good while and is always moist. since 14, now 31. i use about a can a week.

How long does a can last you all?
Old 02-25-2009, 12:10 PM   #35
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Cope for 20 years......Haven't used in 5 but miss it every day,and I mean EVERY day.Wish I had never started and would love to have back all of the cash I spent on it.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #36
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
I will "chew" every now and then. I can't dip, every time it is like a roller coaster ride with a bad ending.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:18 PM   #37
Sandfire will become famous soon enough

Sandfire's Tacoma Gallery
Skoal wintergreen LC for the last 6 years, quit cold turkey about 1.5 months ago! First week was pure hell, now I just miss it after a call or a meal.

Oh, skoal is around $4.80 a can here.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:25 PM   #38
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Gentlemen, this stuff is even more addicting and destructive than smoke tobacco! The nicotine goes directly into the brain via the capillaries in the mouth, thus a very potent form of nicotine injection. I have seen people in convulsions after using this stuff!!!!!
Old 02-25-2009, 12:27 PM   #39
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
Gentlemen, this stuff is even more addicting and destructive than smoke tobacco! The nicotine goes directly into the brain via the capillaries in the mouth, thus a very potent form of nicotine injection. I have seen people in convulsions after using this stuff!!!!!
maybe cause it was so good?
Old 02-25-2009, 12:30 PM   #40
Sandfire will become famous soon enough

Sandfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post

Dipping is bad for your health, however, I disagree that it is more harmful than smoke tobacco. In my business I see about ten times the amount of people with complications from smoke tobacco vs smokeless!

Products Discussed in this Thread