Any Smokeless tobacco users?

View Poll Results: Do you used smokeless tobacco produces
Yes 497 57.86%
No 362 42.14%
Voters: 859. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2009, 12:39 PM   #42
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i actually dont spend a lot of money on it...at least short term...a can will usually last me longer than a week...and the stuff i buy is only maybe $2/can
Old 02-25-2009, 01:00 PM   #43
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandfire View Post
Dipping is bad for your health, however, I disagree that it is more harmful than smoke tobacco. In my business I see about ten times the amount of people with complications from smoke tobacco vs smokeless!
This is ONLY because there are 10x's more smoke tobacco users.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:02 PM   #44
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
I have seen Hispanic laborers harvesting tobacco here in NC being taken to the hospital in serious convulsions and near death due to the nicotine from the leaves they are cutting and gathering in their arms seeping into their skin. Nicotine will kill you. Believe it.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #46
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Camel Snus. They are pouches and great for work/class/whatever reason you dont want anyone to know.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #47
Banned
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
But Pster, can you be a little clearer on how you really feel about tobacco? I'm just not getting it...

Clearer? Let's see.........everyone who uses dip push a huge wad under your lip above 8,000+ feet above sea level. I GUARANTEE you that you will quit after that.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:35 PM   #48
Sandfire will become famous soon enough

Sandfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
Clearer? Let's see.........everyone who uses dip push a huge wad under your lip above 8,000+ feet above sea level. I GUARANTEE you that you will quit after that.
I put a huge wad in while I was at about 4,000 feet above sea level, does that count?
Old 02-25-2009, 02:44 PM   #49
Banned
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandfire View Post
I put a huge wad in while I was at about 4,000 feet above sea level, does that count?
Unless your spincter muscles exploded while you had a brain anorism, no, it does not count. Climb higher....
Old 02-25-2009, 02:48 PM   #50
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
I used to enjoy a dip of skoal at work quite often, but I stopped for a number of reasons - it's expensive, the girlfriend does not like it at all, and I just wasn't getting a good buzz anymore.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:51 PM   #51
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
But Pster, can you be a little clearer on how you really feel about tobacco? I'm just not getting it...

Old 02-25-2009, 04:04 PM   #55
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
Cope for 20 years......Haven't used in 5 but miss it every day,and I mean EVERY day.Wish I had never started and would love to have back all of the cash I spent on it.
My thoughts exactly squad. Quit cold turkey, yet crave it every day. Cope long cut is like candy to me.

There are many more toxins in snuff than smokes, and tobacco companies put flouride in the chew tobaccos to keep from rotting out the teeth of customers. Very smart on their part. But the real danger is to the bones and skin, to mention a few.

I now carry mints in my pocket for a countermeasure when I have a craving. Its been 10 years now................
Old 02-25-2009, 04:08 PM   #56
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
I haved dipped copenhagen since i was about twelve... only now im starting to get pretty serious about quiting.... gums are starting to get real tore up.... but the bottom line is a real dipper will never settle for the cheap shit....lol
Old 02-26-2009, 09:31 AM   #57
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
meh I'm not planning on living a long drawn out life so I enjoy every bit of it I can. Thats why I dip and have been diping since i was 15.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:52 PM   #58
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i dipped hardcore for like 3-4 years then quit once i couldnt handle the long cut anymore(made me throw up) so i figgured id quit and save some money.

Well i started buying a pack of marlboros here and there..then i quit that too.

Buddy at work dips pouches and gave me one so i got a few cans since then...I really need to quit tho. I need to start saving money.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:52 PM   #59
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacoLI View Post
right now skoal cherry
Skoal Cherry, and you owned up to it! Dam.

I go through a can of Copenhagen Snuff every two days. Don't worry man you and your Skoal will be making fun of me after the snuff kills me by 35.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:56 PM   #60
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Skoal is the shit..i tried cope like twice, and its nasty. like chewing on sawdust

Products Discussed in this Thread