Notices

Any Smokeless tobacco users?

View Poll Results: Do you used smokeless tobacco produces
Yes 497 57.86%
No 362 42.14%
Voters: 859. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #1241
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Look a few posts up and here more people dip cope then Skoal. But there's a lot of people that dip here, several girls too haha
Old 08-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #1242
luco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Lucas
luco1029's Tacoma Gallery
Oh i know that. I was meaning Cope Snuff, the silver topped can. Everyone around me dips long cut and im like the only one who doesnt out of all my friends. And plenty of chicks in my parts dip haha
Old 08-21-2013, 06:06 PM   #1243
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by luco1029 View Post
Oh i know that. I was meaning Cope Snuff, the silver topped can. Everyone around me dips long cut and im like the only one who doesnt out of all my friends. And plenty of chicks in my parts dip haha
Oh you meant cope original, I dip that to, I switch sometimes to change it up a little, and it's like 2.75 a can maybe 3 but no more here. Are you from wilkesboro?
Old 08-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #1244
luco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Oh you meant cope original, I dip that to, I switch sometimes to change it up a little, and it's like 2.75 a can maybe 3 but no more here. Are you from wilkesboro?
its 430 here! yep, born and raised in wilkes by god county
Old 08-21-2013, 06:10 PM   #1245
Quote:
its 430 here! yep, born and raised in wilkes by god county
Damn that's kinda steep, I've been there a few times, almost bought a Tacoma a while back from Wilkes Nissan but they didn't have the title or anything and I couldn't test drive it and they were being really sketchy with everything so I passed on it.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:11 PM   #1246
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjacobsjr View Post
What is the difference between Skoal Edge, Regurlar Skoal and Skoal extra. Always been wondering that. I switched to Skoal Xtra because it taste the same to me and is cheaper
Skoal xtra will have a stronger "flavor" of what its supposed to taste like. I've only tried the mint in both the.regular skoal mint still has a tobacco taste to it the xtra taste like mint only and has almost no tobacco taste
Old 08-21-2013, 06:12 PM   #1247

Quote:
Damn that's kinda steep, I've been there a few times, almost bought a Tacoma a while back from Wilkes Nissan but they didn't have the title or anything and I couldn't test drive it and they were being really sketchy with everything so I passed on it.
Yeah but for some reason i still pay for it lol. Oh whatd it look like? Bet i saw it, i work at the lowes hardware right beside the dealership so i see all their vehicles
Old 08-21-2013, 06:15 PM   #1248
Quote:
Yeah but for some reason i still pay for it lol. Oh whatd it look like? Bet i saw it, i work at the lowes hardware right beside the dealership so i see all their vehicles
Haha you probably did then, it was a speedway blue access cab. It looked alright but it had some deep scratches and a few good sized dents.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:17 PM   #1249

haha i remember seeing two in the past little bit. did it have a small lift on it? I know they have had 2 speedway access cabs, i remember the lifted on very well, had it for awhile. Bought by a local guy and i see it almost everyday now!
Old 08-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #1250
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Have you ever tried any of the cheaper brands of natural flavors. I like grizzl 1900 and husky natural fine cut. I bought a can of some grizzly with a silver top like regular copenhagen but it was to salty and tore up my mouth.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #1251
BigBoi is on a distinguished road
Name: Jacob
BigBoi's Tacoma Gallery
I dip about a can a day. I dipped Grizzly Mint for about 4 years. Then switched to Skoal Xtra Mint for about a year. Now I'm trying new Skoal Xtra Cool Mint.

The Cool Mint has amazing flavor but is dry as fuck. On my 4th can and it isn't getting better. The "sell by" date is December 13th so its extremely fresh dip but still incredibly dry. Getting a can of Xtra Mint in the morning. By far the juiciest and tastiest mint flavored tobacco. You know its good when you get a pinch and juice runs down your finger

The Cool Mint is $1.90 because its new on the market. Xtra Mint is $2.29. Grizzly is $2.99 here in SC
Old 08-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #1252
Quote:
haha i remember seeing two in the past little bit. did it have a small lift on it? I know they have had 2 speedway access cabs, i remember the lifted on very well, had it for awhile. Bought by a local guy and i see it almost everyday now!
I don't think the one I looked at had a lift, but the suspension had definitely been messed with because the UCA bolts were rounded off bad and it had longer u-bolts in the rear with stock leaf pack.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:20 PM   #1253

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyodajeff View Post
Have you ever tried any of the cheaper brands of natural flavors. I like grizzl 1900 and husky natural fine cut. I bought a can of some grizzly with a silver top like regular copenhagen but it was to salty and tore up my mouth.
Ive tried grizzly silver lid quite a few times. My dad dips it. So when im out, i bum from him. Its too salty for me. All grizzly tears my mouth up, so im all cope.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:22 PM   #1254

Also tried 1900, and just didnt like it. Every once in awhile if im low on money ill get longhorn fine cut natural, but it just isnt near strong enough...2 cans in a day of it is no problem to me.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:22 PM   #1255
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoi View Post
...You know its good when you get a pinch and juice runs down your finger ...
That's always a good dip
Old 08-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #1256

Quote:
I don't think the one I looked at had a lift, but the suspension had definitely been messed with because the UCA bolts were rounded off bad and it had longer u-bolts in the rear with stock leaf pack.
Was it a trd sport, off road, or base?
Old 08-21-2013, 06:27 PM   #1257
Quote:
Was it a trd sport, off road, or base?
TRD O/R with a color matched satoshi grill I think.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:29 PM   #1258

I remember that one now. I see it a lot also. It was bought locally. I feel bad for the poor guy for wasting his money....
Old 08-21-2013, 06:32 PM   #1259
Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammmmmmm!!
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: If I told ya, I'd have to kill you...
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
All day errrr day. bout a can a day. Copenhagen wintergreen or copenhagen southern blend. I love the southern blend, but obviously they don't sell it in CA so i have my buddies stationed on the east coast send me logs. I started out on grizz mint and skoal, but can't seem to downgrade now. Cope is where it's at, just expensive.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:34 PM   #1260
Quote:
I remember that one now. I see it a lot also. It was bought locally. I feel bad for the poor guy for wasting his money....
Hahaha it might not have been too bad of a deal. It was a 09 I think with 65k miles and they were wanting 21 for it I think. I got them down to 18 without even driving it but after they kept avoiding my questions and stuff I walked out. They might have gotten it cheaper lol

Products Discussed in this Thread