Notices

Any Smokeless tobacco users?

View Poll Results: Do you used smokeless tobacco produces
Yes 500 58.00%
No 362 42.00%
Voters: 862. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2013, 07:34 AM   #1281
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought a can of cope black
Old 12-14-2013, 09:11 PM   #1282
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
Grizzly Wintergreen in the pouches. Been trying to quit I've got it down to three or four a day.
Old 12-14-2013, 09:13 PM   #1283
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotabilly View Post
Grizzly Wintergreen in the pouches. Been trying to quit I've got it down to three or four a day.
Grizzly Wintergreen Long Cut. Been trying to quit, down to about a can every 4 or 5 days. It sucks. Not easy to stop.
Old 12-14-2013, 09:15 PM   #1284
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Grizzly Wintergreen Long Cut. Been trying to quit, down to about a can every 4 or 5 days. It sucks. Not easy to stop.

That's about how long a can lasts me. The hardest time to go without is after I eat.
Old 12-14-2013, 09:19 PM   #1285
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotabilly View Post
That's about how long a can lasts me. The hardest time to go without is after I eat.
Exactly. Second worse is right when I get out of bed.
Old 12-14-2013, 09:23 PM   #1286

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Exactly. Second worse is right when I get out of bed.

yep.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:14 AM   #1288
ttaM will become famous soon enoughttaM will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
ttaM's Tacoma Gallery
After eating is definitely when I crave it the most.
Old 12-17-2013, 03:49 AM   #1289
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say, early morning shower, on the way to school, on the way back from school, doing homework, anytime I leave the house, when I can't sleep. Pretty much all the time haha. I used to go trough a can(Cope wintergreen) in 24 hours. Now I can make one last about 4 days.. So I'm getting better kinda.
Old 01-27-2014, 02:25 AM   #1290
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
My official dipping song.. haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0F6S73cH9c
Old 01-27-2014, 02:46 AM   #1291
FalloutMaster is on a distinguished road

FalloutMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Used to but I quit for the last girl I dated. We didn't last long but I've still been off the stuff 6 months now. It's good not having to worry about it anymore, though some of my pants still have a circular stress mark on the right rear pocket
Old 01-27-2014, 07:28 AM   #1292
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
I was supose to have quite for my fiance... but what momma dosent know wont hurt her lol... I dip sitting in rushhour to and from work, then when ever i am driving as long as she isnt with me and def when im fishing!
Old 07-22-2014, 09:33 PM   #1293
CelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Anthony
CelsisTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Cope wintergreen long cut... I love the smell, and i still get a little buzz lol
Old 08-13-2014, 07:27 AM   #1294
lowspeedhidrag is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
lowspeedhidrag's Tacoma Gallery
Several times I have stopped dipping and the gone 6months later. I always go back to grizzly long cut mint or wintergreen. I need to quite for good, but the beef jerky snuff isn't curbing the cravings.
Old 08-13-2014, 07:29 AM   #1295
(Not the real George Strait)
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
its hard to quit the stuff man. I quit for about a year... every time I drove by a gas station I would think about it. Now I still dip but only once or twice a week when my wife is gone.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:56 AM   #1296
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if any of y'all have heard of Jake's Mint Chew, but I just bought some Friday; it's mint leaves that tastes very similar to real dip, minus the nicotine and tobacco. It's different, but it's not all that bad. I dipped Skoal or Grizzly wintergreen, mint, and straight for 5 years and just got this stuff and I'm already on my 2nd can. They boast that it actually has health benefits, such as helping with digestion and keeping your breath fresh, not to mention the lack of a threat of mouth cancer. They also say you can swallow your spit, but I just can't bring myself to do that haha

Old 09-05-2014, 06:38 AM   #1297
R3dTaco671 is on a distinguished road
R3dTaco671's Tacoma Gallery
Skoal Berry for me...used to smoke 2.5 packs of cigs a day...went cold turkey after 12 yrs of smoking....been off n on with the smokeless tobacco since 2001.
Old 11-19-2014, 09:41 AM   #1298
CelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Anthony
CelsisTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought 3 logs of Cope wintergreen.. Plus there the camo cans!!! Hell yeah lol

Products Discussed in this Thread