Notices

Any Smokeless tobacco users?

View Poll Results: Do you used smokeless tobacco produces
Yes 498 57.91%
No 362 42.09%
Voters: 860. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2009, 11:16 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Any Smokeless tobacco users?

Just seeing if anyone else enjoys a chaw or a dip
Old 02-25-2009, 12:05 AM   #2
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
use to but not now
Old 02-25-2009, 12:07 AM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
hopefully thats what ill be sayin soon. girlfriend isnt a fan and i dont get anything out of it now
Old 02-25-2009, 02:03 AM   #4
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
gross...

but I used to... for a month or so... in the Army...
Old 02-25-2009, 03:01 AM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i dip...its my vice i guess

grizzly long cut mint or straight...
Old 02-25-2009, 04:44 AM   #6
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
I would dip occasionally on the railroad.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:47 AM   #7
kasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud of
kasey200's Tacoma Gallery
i did for a few years. i got to the point where my gums would nearly bleed and i thought to myself.... "this is absolutely ridiculous" i quit about a month ago cold turkey and my mouth has never felt better!!
Old 02-25-2009, 05:28 AM   #8
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
i been dipping since i been 12. my family owns a tobacco shop so while im here at work i have about thousand cans of snuff behind me. i am all about skoal edge.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:48 AM   #9
fuel100 has a spectacular aura aboutfuel100 has a spectacular aura about

fuel100's Tacoma Gallery
I did for 20 years, but quit cold turkey a little over a year ago. I don't miss it at all.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:38 AM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
im impressed to hear people were able to quit cold turkey

i used to dip and smoke...depending on the situation...but i was able to quit smoking cold turkey about 2.5 years ago...im not able to stop buying cans of dip

on the upside...grizzly just started (at least down here) pouches of both flavors i like so its not in my teeth and such

im super anal about brushing my teeth after a dip now too
Old 02-25-2009, 07:50 AM   #11
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
right now skoal cherry
Old 02-25-2009, 07:57 AM   #12
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
im impressed to hear people were able to quit cold turkey

i used to dip and smoke...depending on the situation...but i was able to quit smoking cold turkey about 2.5 years ago...im not able to stop buying cans of dip

on the upside...grizzly just started (at least down here) pouches of both flavors i like so its not in my teeth and such

im super anal about brushing my teeth after a dip now too
how much do you pay for a can of griz? we just got the straight and mint pouches in.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:19 AM   #13
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
pouches are for vaginas
Old 02-25-2009, 08:23 AM   #14
Sorry for party rockin'

what is up with you bashing all these threads today?
Old 02-25-2009, 08:26 AM   #15
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I'm opinionated i'm just kidding about pouches. I feel they are much easier to use an no mess which is nice. The only thing is I don'f feel like they pack the same punch as loose
Old 02-25-2009, 08:28 AM   #16
Sorry for party rockin'

ok i was gonna say...haha i thought you were trying to start a fight.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:29 AM   #17
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I must add I found a dip that was borderline orgasmic...for $1.09 including tax. I was hunting our land in West Virginia and decided to pick up a tin. Sitting on the counter was Kayak Grape for $1.09 so I bought one. After I used it once I wish I had bought every one they had.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:30 AM   #18
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
haha no but we do always make fun of our friends who buy pouches, but trust me, we find any and every reason to bash each others manhoods
Old 02-25-2009, 08:34 AM   #19
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
I must add I found a dip that was borderline orgasmic...for $1.09 including tax. I was hunting our land in West Virginia and decided to pick up a tin. Sitting on the counter was Kayak Grape for $1.09 so I bought one. After I used it once I wish I had bought every one they had.
how long you keep it in? that stuff turns to poo in about five minutes.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:37 AM   #20
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
how long you keep it in? that stuff turns to poo in about five minutes.

DAMMIT. I noticed that but I was hoping it was just with the tin I bought. It felt like dirt after the flavor was gone. NOTHING has been more dissapointing to me than when I tried Timberwolf Apple. I'm in college so I'm always trying to find a cheaper means but grizzly tears my mouth up. I saw Timberwolf apple and gave it a try:

Products Discussed in this Thread