Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Aaron Hernandez

Old 06-26-2013, 03:21 PM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Aaron Hernandez

whats up with these guys? The world by it's balls and they just can't handle it..what a shame...
Old 06-26-2013, 03:52 PM   #2
professional trousersnake charmer
RJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ/Mike Hauncho/HeavyHands
RJ MacReady's Tacoma Gallery
they can handle it, they just don't give a shit. Too tied up in their gang-related soprano-mob rap city-thug life bullshit; prob doesn't help that prob their whole lives no one has made them take responsibility for their own actions.

but Aaron Hernandez is pretty beast on the field. Between him & Gronk's lame dance moves, multiple surgeries & ESPN's hype on this team that hasn't won the superbowl in years...lets forget about the Pats for a season, or more.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:01 PM   #3
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
they can handle it, they just don't give a shit. Too tied up in their gang-related soprano-mob rap city-thug life bullshit; prob doesn't help that prob their whole lives no one has made them take responsibility for their own actions.

but Aaron Hernandez is pretty beast on the field. Between him & Gronk's lame dance moves, multiple surgeries & ESPN's hype on this team that hasn't won the superbowl in years...lets forget about the Pats for a season, or more.
But....TEBOW!
Old 06-26-2013, 04:04 PM   #5
TacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
TacOffRoad11's Tacoma Gallery
I think when it comes to athletes, or anyone in the spotlight for that matter, its a mentality of I'm bigger than the world and above the law.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:06 PM   #6
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
From his court appearance it seems like he doesn't care, or take any accountability.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:12 PM   #7
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Its very strange whatever causes "them" to lose it, but it happens in regular people too, athletes are no different. However I always do find it pretty funny when sports athletes in general get to act like little babies and throw a fit when a play or a call doesn't go their way, imagine acting like that at your work
Old 06-26-2013, 04:14 PM   #8
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Its very strange whatever causes "them" to lose it, but it happens in regular people too, athletes are no different. However I always do find it pretty funny when sports athletes in general get to act like little babies and throw a fit when a play or a call doesn't go their way, imagine acting like that at your work
I know plenty of people who do that at work. They're called "clients."

Shit, I wish they would whine and bitch the way athletes do, instead of their passive-aggressive shit or the condescending attitudes.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #9
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
I know plenty of people who do that at work. They're called "clients."

Shit, I wish they would whine and bitch the way athletes do, instead of their passive-aggressive shit or the condescending attitudes.
Haha I have dealt with plenty of those too, I agree
Old 06-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #10
Old Newbie
Chad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad7088's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post

EXACTLY....I busta cap in anyone that disrespects me yo..totally ridiculous
Old 06-26-2013, 07:49 PM   #13
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Let the record reflect that I am an ardent Patriots fan, but that doesn't give him any slack..if anything, it gives him more of my ire for disgracing the organization. Robert Kraft and company have worked hard to try and clean up the previous image of the team on a lot of fronts as well as put the past in the past.

People like this (athletes and otherwise, I mean people who have the world in their lap as he did) who end up this way usually fall in 1 of 3 categories:

1) Think they are above the law
2) They can't handle the newfound fame, money, people, etc..
3) Think they can buy or charm their way out of anything

Best case if the guy is innocent, he is a total fool and needs to pick his companions a lot better. Needless to say he's probably done for in the NFL as well.

For Chrissakes, at least he should have thought about his daughter in all of this..unreal. She is the one I really pity, and of course the person who lost his life.

Not defending him one bit, but regarding the lack of emotion..how many people would be convinced he did it if he was there sad and weeping? It's not right or fair, just is what it is. I was in court 11 yrs ago for a drunk driving case and my attorney advised me win or lose, no emotion..just stonefaced.
Old 06-30-2013, 05:41 PM   #15
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Why do so many NFL players keep messing it up?
Old 07-05-2013, 01:58 PM   #16
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTRD View Post
Why do so many NFL players keep messing it up?
Is it really that hard to answer?
Old 07-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #17
Señor member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTRD View Post
Why do so many humans keep messing it up?
FTFY. They are part of the population just like everyone else