Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Tacoma MtBikin Campin Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 04:17 AM   #1
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma MtBikin Campin Thread

Someone was talkin about needing a thread about loadin up the truck and goin campin and mt bikin in the show off your mt bike thread soooooo, here it is. Post up your pics/vids of truckcampbikin. I'll start it off with pics/vids of a trip last Thanksgiving weekend..........

Coupla videos....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aewxC2jDSo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Bc-RCbxNw
Old 09-12-2013, 06:17 AM   #2
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 09-12-2013, 08:51 AM   #3
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-12-2013, 09:02 AM   #4
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
thats an antique trek you have there. My first MT bike was a Trek Y3, that brings back memories.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:07 AM   #5
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Devil's Den AR

Old 09-12-2013, 12:22 PM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
thats an antique trek you have there. My first MT bike was a Trek Y3, that brings back memories.
It was a CL steal. Got the frame all freshly pivoted and painted for a buck fitty so I resurrected it up all 9 spd Deore. It is a 1995 Y22. It was great until I did a 2002 Giant NRS Pro full XT disc build last year. That bike is much better in many ways. Trek is resting most of the time now. I still like it but it is heavy compared to the NRS. World of difference in the 2 even tho they are only 7 yrs apart in age. It is nice but the Giant much better. The y22 is my carbon frame FS. The NRS is aluminum FS. All the other bikes are hard tail. It's fun having bunch of different bikes to ride.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:43 PM   #7
mrad is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: aviation maintenance tech
Name: michael
mrad's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-12-2013, 01:52 PM   #8

mrad's Tacoma Gallery

I look so akward in the air. Im bolt upright like a weirdo
this is markham park fl
Old 09-12-2013, 02:21 PM   #9

mrad's Tacoma Gallery

Santos florida
pretty cool place fairly large freeride section with up to 25 foot drops and numerous trails with hills haha its built on an old quarry
Old 09-12-2013, 02:25 PM   #10
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cool, I was beginning to wonder where the camping part was until the last pic, lol.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:34 PM   #11

mrad's Tacoma Gallery
yea should have put them in one post. I thought I had to contribute somethin since it was my suggestion but I could only find one picture with tent and stuff haha
Old 09-14-2013, 04:53 AM   #12
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Here's a pic from a few years ago from a state park in San Angelo on a road trip in the old 05 access cab. There are no tents but did camp and ride. We each just slept in our own vehicles. Cant do that any more in the regular cab with no room to lean seat back.........