Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

reptile keepers

Old 11-30-2013, 06:14 PM   #1
jparker1167 is on a distinguished road
Name: jason
jparker1167's Tacoma Gallery
reptile keepers

Hey I keep reptiles mostly snakes. Any one else on tw keep any repitles. I have an alligator, ball pythons, reticulated pythons, ptyas mucosus and carinatus, pararie rattle snakes, cantils, moltted rock rattle snakes, monocle cobra and a indo x Chinese king cobra.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:18 PM   #2
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
I have a bearded dragon. Pretty damn cool pet! Built an entertainment viv for my mini man cave.

Old 01-14-2014, 03:44 PM   #3
Cool set up. Nice looking bearded dragon. I just bought a two foot asain water monitor.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:46 PM   #4
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
I've got some srilankian stars, Burmese black and leopard tortoises. I've also got an albino boa and a beardie. I used to be a monitor guy but they take up more space than I can offer
Old 01-14-2014, 03:53 PM   #5
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
all at one time, i used to have:
iguana
desert iguana
veiled chameleon
bearded dragon
nile monitor
savannah monitor
water dragon

then i had to get rid of all of them at once...
and a couple of years later got another veiled chameleon
finally got rid of her, cause no matter how much time i spent with it, it was horrified of me
now i've got nothing

if i could have any one of them back it would probably either be the first veiled chameleon or the desert iguana... he was my homie; used to go every where with me (like to the guitar store to buy an amp, every where) under my jacket or zip-up hoodie
Old 01-14-2014, 03:56 PM   #6
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
I just have one Read Ear Slider turtle. Here are the two setups I've had.

_DSC0028 (2) by PcBuilder14, on Flickr
Old 01-15-2014, 06:54 AM   #7
The turtle set up is aswome. Monitors do take up a lot of space I'm more of a snake guy, but monitor lizards are fun to keep till they get two big. My friend had an 8 foot Asian water monitor a few years ago.